Thread: Thanks to Riverbound

Family4Day
    To let everyone know if you have any questions regarding stereos-go see Bill at Al & Ed's in Ontario(Ontario Mills). He gave us a great deal on installing amps and subs in our boat. I talked to him in great length and stopped by to see him on Tuesday and ended up leaving the boat for the install. He personally delivered my boat home today since I was on duty and gave my wife all the info on the install including a CD rom of the pictures of install. It is much appreciated to find good quality people on the Hot Boat Forums that can assist in your boating pleasure. Thanks Bill.
    Respectfully-
    Todd Lambert & Family

riverbound
    Let me know what you think once you hear it. It sounds really good.

little rowe boat
    He hooked me up a couple of weeks ago,he knows his stuff and takes care of fellow ***boaters.

syke-o
    i will also have to give him props for redoing my amp wiring, installing a couple fans, and re-doing my sub boxes

riverbound
    Syke-o have you been out yet since we worked on your boat? Was there any problems? Fans worked fine?

Family4Day
    Bill-over 1 week ago you brought the boat back and I finally heard it Friday. I was on duty for 3 days when you returned the boat and ended up going on a strike team to Santa Barbara until thursday! It sounds great and the install is very clean. Thanks again.
    Todd

riverbound
    your welcome if you have any questions call me at the shop and I can answer them for you. Now go out and enjoy it.