Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Saw CS19 today!!

F%#$ing hippy! lol
    that first pic has gotta be one of my NEW favorites chris! she sure does look good bro!
    Todd

wrightnow
    Originally posted by MikeF
    Great work Chris! Same for everyone that had a hand in making it go as good as it looks!
    I see a match race w/ Mark in the near future!
    I hear you Mike, It's only a matter of time, but it going to be close, both are DNE, MPD products too close to call.
    I think I will start dieting now, it could be the differance...lol
    Mark

i think you may have the lead mark, considering you have a more aerodynamicly designed hair cut!
    sorry chris!
    tizzle

wrightnow

HaHa so funny.
    Well I got a haircut tonight fellas, the fro was just too much resistance,it had to go.
    Start dieting now..Haha. Man your really gonna make me work for this, Im no where near what your running, and your gonna start dieting? LOL ,Im gonna go buy whatever beer has the most calories next river trip and fill your cooler with it,I need all the help i can get.
    Actually, Im confident the boat has lotsa potential, hopefully the boat responds to these next set of changes.Thinkin' about running at Elsinore early morning one day this weekend if anyones interested in coming out.
    See ya.

novaguy
    Chris,
    It was good meeting you today. Dave and I will be at Elsinore testing this friday. We finally got the pig back together and she is purring like a kitty. Friday will be awesome, as it's been two years that I haven't had her "wet". Hope to see you soon.
    Rob
    BTW,
    That was some excellent grub today

HotHallet
    Chris- The boat looks awesome and from the video I saw at MPD it runs awesome too! Congrats man. Having just done a lot of work on my Hallett I know how good it feels to be back in the water and runnin' strong. Hope to do a trip to Big Riv soon.

Originally posted by novaguy
    Chris,
    It was good meeting you today. Dave and I will be at Elsinore testing this friday. We finally got the pig back together and she is purring like a kitty. Friday will be awesome, as it's been two years that I haven't had her "wet". Hope to see you soon.
    Rob
    BTW,
    That was some excellent grub today
    Rob, Nice meeting you as well, good luck out there on Friday, Im sure everything will go perfect.Dave's work is top notch.You guys did a great job on the boat, I was very impressed.
    All that hard work after 2 years is going to pay off, hopefully see you around, if not maybe i will see you at the Classic boat bash in August?
    I agree, Wahoos has excellent grub..LOL
    Take care..Cs19

Originally posted by HotHallet
    Chris- The boat looks awesome and from the video I saw at MPD it runs awesome too! Congrats man. Having just done a lot of work on my Hallett I know how good it feels to be back in the water and runnin' strong. Hope to do a trip to Big Riv soon.
    Thanks Travis, ya shes gettin' there, I ve still got some work to do though.
    Good luck with you mph goal, Im sure you will get there no problem, if not a little more than that. Yes, lets plan a trip out to Br, im always ready for the river.Throw out some dates and we will see what happens.
    See ya around.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123