Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saw CS19 today!!

wrightnow
    Chris, Boat looks and sounds killer, I thought you would enjoy the pic....
    I just wish we could of stay ed another day.......
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...Dsc03769_2.jpg

novaguy
    That is a great picture!!!

MudPumper
    Hey Mark, good to see Chris with his foot in it. How was the river this weekend???? I should be back on the water by this weekend. Going to try and make it out to BR soon. BTW great pic, who took it???

Chris, boat looks great and that is a killer pic. Looks like all that time and effort has really paid off.

wrightnow
    Originally posted by MudPumper
    Hey Mark, good to see Chris with his foot in it. How was the river this weekend???? I should be back on the water by this weekend. Going to try and make it out to BR soon. BTW great pic, who took it???
    Mike, River this weekend was off the wall, OP6C was a great time so was the sandbar and the channel (dont get up that way much) and then Sunday the river was empty. Maybe 5 other boats on the river besides cs19, hbjet the twins and myself.
    Glad to here you got your boat handled and will be back on the water soon. Look forward to meeting up again, we head backup to BR for father's day and then everyother weekend from there.
    I took the pic today just before we pulled the boats off the water, you got th love todays cameras....
    Mark

likeFATHERlikeSON3
    what kind of speed is that thing pushing?

Great pic Mark. Thanks for that.
    It was another great weekend at BR. I had the girlfriend with me so testing was at a minimum, I tested some nozzle angles (in the pic its at 1 degree negative) What a difference one degree of wedge makes in this boat. Anyways, we mostly just cruised around BR and hung out in the coves and did lots of floating. The boat is amazing on the water, it handles great.
    LFLS, its not running all that fast as its got a real conservative setup right now, its defintly got more in it, Ive only ran the boat 3 times and im still getting a feel for it, i will drop the shoe next time out.
    Thanks everyone for a great weekend..Cs19

Bense468
    Bitchen Chris. No other words necessary. You know what you got.

That pic is bad ass!!!!! Hope to see ya at the River for the Freeboard Challenged gathering.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast