Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Roostwear

flat broke
    Originally posted by roostwear
    I guess I'm being picky, but the 65.5 was adjusted. The 68.3 minus the current (2.4), netted me 65.9 mph. If I'm looking at it wrong, let me know, but it seems like I only picked up .4 mph
    Jack mentioned a FAST open bow would be around 80. It'll take me LOT$$$$ to gain 15 mph, and then I hit the ceiling.
    I'm thinking I'd be better off using the money I would spend on a 15mph faster openbow on building a cool old Hondo. At least that's what I'm telling Shelley
    My bad, I assumed that the 65.5 was also going downriver in a similar current.
    Chris

I wish it was. Then I could deal with keeping a $200 loader much easier. At this rate it will take thousands just to hit 80!

wsuwrhr
    Originally posted by riverbound
    I would buy some spectra stuff
    I'm making sales already.
    Brian
    looking for my commission

hey mike, if you would like to try any of my set-up, you are more than welcom!...considering that we have pretty much the same hull, i may have an idea along with some extra hdwr that might help you out before you start looking for another boat?
    call me if interested!
    626-991-9031
    Todd

Originally posted by wsuwrhr
    I'm making sales already.
    Brian
    looking for my commission
    Holy shit! Bein' squeezed for commission on something I don't even offer! I'll include it in the money from all that Antney Boats swag I'm making. BTW, did you ever find someone ELSE that has one?

wrightnow
    Originally posted by MudPumper
    And if it's not ok with her...........well, just ask Wrightnow what to do!!!!!
    God am I glad my wife doesn't read the boards, I have and still am taking shit from her about the name on the scoop, but it is what it is.
    Mark

Todd,
    Thanks for the offer.... about all I have to adjust is the ride plate, and to be honest, this sucker is REALLY aired out at 65. I don't have a split bowl, so a droop is out of the question. I could try a shoe, but the E housing doesn't have a lot of metal to mount one.
    I'm not getting rid of this one. I'll probably leave it at the river house, and buy another boat to build. I've always wanted to restore a Hondo, but with a Panther? Yeesh. Maybe if I found a Rogers to play with.......

Funny!...i know where there is one!

superdave013
    Originally posted by roostwear
    I'm thinking I'd be better off using the money I would spend on a 15mph faster openbow on building a cool old Hondo. At least that's what I'm telling Shelley
    Atta boy!

dont steal him yet dave! im not done with him!!:yuk: lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast