Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Turncoat alert.

Bling Bling
    This just in, Tom cat a.k.a gay cat, has something popping out of the mold friday. If you don't know who Tom cat is, thats because his sissy ass has not been posting latley. Seems Mr. 28 skater for life and everything else is gay, Mr., Greg I bought your 32 because I want motors inside the boat instead of out, has a new 29 DCB on the way, and yes, his motors once again are on the outside. I also hear Mrs. Tom cats new additions are so big you needed the canopys to tuck them under, is this true? Congrats my brother, and throw some strawberries at BF when you pass his brown ass.

Charley
    Originally posted by Bling Bling
    and throw some strawberries at BF when you pass his brown ass.
    LMFAO

Jrocket
    Originally posted by Bling Bling
    and throw some strawberries at BF when you pass his brown ass.
    I caught this as well.

Charley
    OH an by the way.... F-29?? great choice TC!!! all these gay ass east coast boys seem to be multi-plyin like the brown race...
    WEST COAST BAY BEE!!!!!!!

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by Charley
    LMFAO
    Originally posted by Jrocket
    I caught this as well.
    You guys are just encouraging him to think he's funny.
    Next time when you see the infamous Bling look at his hands and then look at mine and that should answer who picks strawberries.
    At least Tom Cat made one good choice, Outboards
    How did it pop out of the mold when I saw him a couples weeks ago he hadn't made a choice yet.
    Just a memo to all you Cats and Tunnel guys ol' Bling Bling is Canadian and all that is Mexico North Eh!

Three Days Only
    TomCat,
    Congrats on the new ride, when are we going to see this top secret boat on the river?
    Sounds like I will be seeing you at the Catalina Ski Races. Its going to be a good time!!

Reaper1
    screw you hoser.

mbrown2
    Somebody post some pics of this 29 Whacka...

tomcat
    Bling Bling, you amaze me. You are a literary genius with a 6th grade education. I have been over at the outboard forum avoiding the verbal assault which was going to be inevitable. Like you, I tried to work a deal with Skater on a new 30 flatdeck but they were giving no deals, as you know. It worked out O.K. because now I have 2 ice chests and a stereo!
    What BB failed to say was that I also have stripes on my new ride. Before everyone accuses me of "copying" BB let me say that I was the one that turned him onto the idea of stripes at the boat show when E-Ticket had that 28 there a couple years ago. Not his idea so lets quit praising all Hail BB.
    3 reasons why my stripes are better:
    1) Didn't have a v-bottom dork paint them
    2) They are in the gel-coat and not surface mounted
    3) I dont have one of my painters pubic hairs in my paint
    PRICELESS

Bling Bling
    Ok whats up Tom Cat
    I just talked to your wife yesterdayand she said nothing about this. #$^% the boat I wanna see her new tits.
    The mrs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast