Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Maybe I should give up...anyone got a bare hull for sale?

WriedtStuff
    Bryan,
    That is a beautiful boat....If I knew I could make mine look like that, I would have no reservations.....But I am not quite there yet. I am going to look at another hull this weekend.....don't know much about it yet...but you can be assured....I will ask about it here before I make a decision.
    Thanks

Rhino
    Hey WreidtStuff, or anyone else for that matter. I have a '74, 14 1/2', Wreidt Stinger. It is metalflake gold and needs a new clearcoat. The motor is an 85hp Evinrude but it can run at 52mph with no problems. Any ideas as to what it is worth? I am just checking. I hardly ever use it anymore (not at all in the last 2 years). I don't want it to just rot away. Someone could probably use it. I have pctures of it but I am new to this and I am not too sure how to post them. Any and all help would be appreciated. I am in central Oklahoma.

taylormanss
    hey wriedt stuff I've found a few hulls over here in texas.email me or go over to texas***boats.com or email me at taylormanss@yahoo.com I'm over here in port arthur which is on the border of texas and lousiana.I can find ya what ever you want!

looking for a red rogers less pump and power???

taylormanss
    send me some pics todd and what ya want for it and I'll pass them along to texas jetters! taylormanss@yahoo.com

RCB19
    looking for a red rogers less pump and power???
    Todd is "El Chingon" Up for sale? WTF?

atxwrangler
    damn, i want one is it a 19 foot bonneville? :eat:

BLOWN88FRESNO MINI
    I have a 1976 Fresno Daycruiser 21'6" bare hull no trailer, $700.00 includes 2-25 gal tanks.
    559-352-1309

My boat is an 18' rogers bonneville
    RCB19 Hell, you know how it is,...everything must go at some point,...just have to see what someone is willing to give me for it, not looking to get rich!...just help me out with the DP on a new hull!
    If i do sell it it will be sold with everything in it, like i said less motor-n-pump, kinda sucks though, i just went through everything to get it exactly the way ive wanted it for quite a while now and im gonna let her go!
    New (chrome and red) powder coat,...motor plates, bellhousing, stringer rails, its all chrome!
    Bilge is blocked and finished in a light grey.
    New 40oz. marine grade carpet throughout (charcoal)
    seats have a season on them (glass and covers are both new)
    New wiring throughout
    all cables have one summer on them
    new steering wheel with 6" POLISHED ext.
    stringer mnt. throttle assy (polished and red PC)
    The scoop goes with the motor,(it was'nt cheap!)
    The boat was sold a couple of weeks ago but the guy strung me along for a while and decided to go another way! (wanted it sight unseen but i think he found a gullwing)
    If i sell it,..cool!...if i dont,...cool!
    i know it runs good-n-hard and its paid for!
    im just trying to keep up with the Jones's! lol
    Todd
    626-991-9031

RCB19
    I dont think you will have a problem selling it. I think that everyone who has seen the boat will vouch on the perfection of it. Whoever ends up with it wont be dissapointed in any way. Sucks to hear the news cuz I know how much time you have into it. Care to spill the beans about the new ride???

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast