Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 04 Tahoe

Brady Bunch
    Hey Cheez, it was nice seeing you and meeting the wife on Saturday! Go buy PG Series in El Cajon and talk to Eric Walhgren. He is the General Manager and a friend of mine from Granite Hills. They have lots of pictures and options. I would definately go with atleast 20's.

cheezpanel
    Originally posted by Brady Bunch
    Hey Cheez, it was nice seeing you and meeting the wife on Saturday! Go buy PG Series in El Cajon and talk to Eric Walhgren. He is the General Manager and a friend of mine from Granite Hills. They have lots of pictures and options. I would definately go with atleast 20's.
    How'd the Bday party go? I thought about PG...I'll ask for Eric. The last couple of times I've been there they seem to be quite pricey and Paul never seems to be there.

Brady Bunch
    The party went great, thanks for asking. A bunch of 8-9 year olds ran me into the ground. I was absolutely beat, between the wiffle ball games, football and 5 hours of sun I was ready for bed at 8:00.
    Your right, Paul is hardly there and when he is, he isn't! He hides in his office! Tell Eric that I sent you. Atleast you can see a grip of pictures and get some ideas! They do really good work.
    -Greg

TOBTEK
    ....yeah, itsOriginally posted by cheezpanel
    No prob...thanks for the heads up. I don't even have the thing yet, so I'll make sure I get ahold of you before I do anything. You coming out this weekend?
    JUST LEFT A MESSAGE for Kevin at the river house....looser is there from last Thurs night to this coming Sunday....He SUCKS! Oh yeah, he just got a new DCB MACH26 as well yeah, its good to be Kevin!
    I'll P/M you with the detail's! ....NO RIVER for us this weekend! im working, and the 22 is going in the trader today I think!

cheezpanel
    Originally posted by TOBTEK
    ....yeah, its
    JUST LEFT A MESSAGE for Kevin at the river house....looser is there from last Thurs night to this coming Sunday....He SUCKS! Oh yeah, he just got a new DCB MACH26 as well yeah, its good to be Kevin!
    I'll P/M you with the detail's! ....NO RIVER for us this weekend! im working, and the 22 is going in the trader today I think!
    It's a SAD day...your baby in the trader...but it will be all good when you sell it. What spot is he in? If I get the Tahoe this week I may stop by and ask him this weekend.

riverbound
    Originally posted by cheezpanel
    Looks GREAT! I haven't bought the truck yet, but have a tent. deal in the works...where exactly Camino Real Chevy?
    Monterey Park do a search for Camino real on the boards and you will find the number jaywill quote you a price right over the phone.

RUCAV
    I went 20's with 305/50r20. Looks good, but not as clean as 22's. A buddy has 305/55's and it fill sup the well a little better. I just caught the end of the post talking about Jay Photoglou from Camino Real Chev. He is a good dude. Got a nice Fountain and place in Havasu.

cheezpanel
    OK guys...done deal. Thanks for all the advice. 04, 5300, 2WD, leather, the works. The onstar and xm radio is pretty cool. It's gonna take me a month to figure out how everything works. I guess I'll go wheel hunting tomorrow, it's been a long night. Thanks again for all the tips help.
    Bill

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234