Thread: Cheyenne Progress 7/2

clownpuncher
    Looks great. Pump looks killer! Do you plan on polishing every weekend or did you coat it clear?

Ken F
    ClownP-
    I coated everything with Zoop-Seal. They say it will last 2-3 years, and stay shiney.
    Time will tell eh? If not, I'm in BIG trouble.
    Ken F

AmericanThunder1
    I have said nothing but just drooled at this boat but I will see it in two weeks and judging by the look of the pump I would guess it is going to be not only fast but throw one hell of a rooster.
    Ken, boys at HTP thumbs up to you!!

Ken F
    Thanks Bud...we'll test it in two weeks okay?
    We will have all the boats line up in the lake, and have everyone run under the bridge shooting roosts while Emm video's it. We did that last year, and it was really an awsome video. This year we have about 45 boats!
    Ken F

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Damn it ken, your killing me here! That damn boat looks better everytime I look at it. I wish I could be doing the same thing right now. i should be finishing mine next month. Lookin' good brotha, keep up the nice work

Ken F
    Thanks 396! What are you building?
    It sure seems lonely not being able to be on the lake this weekend doesn't it?
    Ken F

460 jus getn it
    everytime i see that thing it gets better. keep up the good work looks great........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I am working on a 18.5 kona. i would be rigging it right now but I am working to pay off some credit cards right now. i should be in the water in august with that boat. i have a 18ft charger that has a nice size crack in the bottom that I need to fix thats turnkey. I have been too busy to fix it. I will be posting pics of my other boat when I start rigging.