Thread: Thats it, going to rehab...

79 HUSTLER
    Sum bitch, I start the year off by going 10 weekends in a row and now I miss last weekend and cannot go this weekend. What the f@#k is a guy to do. Does anyone have a kid I can borrow for fathers day so he can take me to the river. Perfer one that can wash, load and wax the boat, but washing and waxing will do just fine as long as he leave the beer alone.. My wife better hide the gun cause this is sum bullshit... Will I ever see the river again?????
    KELLY <--- needs some help bad, can't stop twitching!!!

unleashed
    I have an ideal. You can invite you Dad or father in law and tell him its because hes so special you're taking him to Havasu for Fathers day weekend. All he has to do is pay for half the trip.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

79 HUSTLER
    Tried that with my pops, but he must be getting to old. Something about it being a lil hot. I don't wanna get old if thats the case I'll try telling him I'm taking him for a surprise and see if he will sport a blindfold till we get there.

XtrmWakeborder
    im 20! thats a kid still...lol

79 HUSTLER
    Sh*t does that make me old then since I'm 24. Damn, never going to win at this age sh*t.

jackpunx
    Originally posted by 79 HUSTLER
    Sh*t does that make me old then since I'm 24. Damn, never going to win at this age sh*t.
    Kelly,,
    Dude!.. your screwed.. lol.. You can be my son for the weekend..

79 HUSTLER
    Originally posted by jackpunx
    Kelly,,
    Dude!.. your screwed.. lol.. You can be my son for the weekend..
    Thanks Dad, can I wax your boat now, please please please...
    Are you turning into a Parker guy now and done with Havasu or whats the deal .. All I see now is Parker this and Parker that, whats up with that

jackpunx
    Thanks Dad, can I wax your boat now, please please please...
    Are you turning into a Parker guy now and done with Havasu or whats the deal .. All I see now is Parker this and Parker that, whats up with that
    Its a good fit for my boat.. But I still go up to havi.. I'll be up there this weekend...
    But.. oH.. dang.. are you going?.... I'll be looking for you at the sandbar..lol
    and yea.. I do need a wax...

Parker is pretty cool.. you should come down sometime.. Let me know when you can get out of rehab and we'll set somthing up..
    "hi.. my name is Kelly.. Im an .... well.. IM ADDICTED TO THE RIVER.. AND PASTIES!"....

79 HUSTLER
    Originally posted by jackpunx
    Its a good fit for my boat.. But I still go up to havi.. I'll be up there this weekend...
    But.. oH.. dang.. are you going?.... I'll be looking for you at the sandbar..lol
    and yea.. I do need a wax...

Parker is pretty cool.. you should come down sometime.. Let me know when you can get out of rehab and we'll set somthing up..
    "hi.. my name is Kelly.. Im an .... well.. IM ADDICTED TO THE RIVER.. AND PASTIES!"....
    Hey Bro, just decided that one weekend away from the river was to much so Im checking out of rehab... Do you still have my cell (661) 965 3826. I'm just heading up friday and leaving around midnite on saturday. Give me a ring... or I'll look for everyone at the turtle around noon.. Then I'll try to keep up heading to the sandbar... KELLY whooooooohhhhoooooo, F*CK you REHAB im checking myself out!!!

jackpunx
    Hey Bro, just decided that one weekend away from the river was to much so Im checking out of rehab... Do you still have my cell (661) 965 3826. I'm just heading up friday and leaving around midnite on saturday. Give me a ring... or I'll look for everyone at the turtle around noon.. Then I'll try to keep up heading to the sandbar... KELLY whooooooohhhhoooooo, F*CK you REHAB im checking myself out!!!
    lol Nice one.. I'll cya at the turtle at 12
    Jailbreak!!!