Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Going for the Edge...here's some spam to help me pay for it.

WriedtStuff
    I think I am going to try and buy the 92 Edge Stealth I discussed in another thread....but I need to get rid of some of the stuff I have left over from the previous project.
    Trailer comes with a FREE Wriedt Maverick hull. Does not include the seats...although they are available seperately. If you have read my other posts...you know that i have replaced all the wood in this boat.....and then found poorly repaired spot on the bottom....Make me an offer.
    http://www.mindspring.com/~agood/0c_1_b.jpg
    I also have a 12JC Berkley pump with Jetovator. You can see it in this picture.
    http://www.mindspring.com/~agood/4f_0.jpg
    I have a complete set of brand new teleflex guages, with switches and wiring harness.
    http://www.mindspring.com/~agood/90_1_b.jpg
    I also have a yellow powder coated hot foot, Hurst style Jetovator trim handle, also powder coated yellow and silver, several control cables, a metal 24 gallon tempo fuel tank. I'm sure there is more but that is all I can think of right now.
    Make me an offer...I need to move this stuff so I can move on to a new project.....

Heatseeker
    Do you have a pic of the trim control handle? Is it a stringer or floor mount ?

Lightning
    Let me know what gauges you have in that pod, I have a friend who was talking about getting some new gauges put in at the end of this year. Also, what's the price.

WriedtStuff
    The trim handle is a floor mount....I will get a picture of it tonight..
    The gauges are:
    RPM, Speedometer, oil press, water temp, voltage, trim, and fuel......they are all brand new with brand new wiring. The switches have several different markings.....bilge pump, blower, nav lights, courtesy lights......I bought this from Sea Fox boats as they were no longer making the model boat this cluster was built for.....They are however current model teleflex guages...I do not have the sending units...but I have contacted Teleflex and have the part numbers for them. I'll take $125 for the set just as it is pictured.

Ken F
    is it an 80 or 100 mph spedo?
    Ken F

mickeyfinn
    Do you have more pics of the seats? I am a little over an hour from you and am looking for something for my V-drive.

Lightning
    Originally posted by WriedtStuff
    The trim handle is a floor mount....I will get a picture of it tonight..
    The gauges are:
    RPM, Speedometer, oil press, water temp, voltage, trim, and fuel......they are all brand new with brand new wiring. The switches have several different markings.....bilge pump, blower, nav lights, courtesy lights......I bought this from Sea Fox boats as they were no longer making the model boat this cluster was built for.....They are however current model teleflex guages...I do not have the sending units...but I have contacted Teleflex and have the part numbers for them. I'll take $125 for the set just as it is pictured.
    What was the cost for the senders?

WriedtStuff

WriedtStuff
    The speedo tops at 65 MPH.
    The senders can be boat at any boat store....seems like the fuel was about $29 the oil pressure was about $18 and the water temp was about $15....I could be off a few dollars.
    I do not have any more pics of the seats right now...they are at the uphostery shop....but they have not been re-done yet...I called the guy when I decided not to proceed with the boat and told him to hold off.....they are fiberglass buckets with white vinyl...they were not in terrible shape as I remember....but I do remember that someone had used blue astro turf on the backs instead of having them done at the upholstery shop....that is the main reason I was having them re-done. Here is a pic of teh back seat.....
    http://www.mindspring.com/~agood/MVC-520S.JPG
    and the blue astro turf:
    http://www.mindspring.com/~agood/MVC-521S.JPG

mickeyfinn
    I was mainly interested in the front buckets but might want to try and give myself a back seat as well. If you get a chance to put up pics of the buckets it would be nice and what kind of money are you wanting for them?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast