Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Any results from camp Trailer Queen far west?

Roland the Fisherman
    Originally posted by Roman 1
    Do you mean the wacker with the racing numbers and 1 seat???
    I would say it was pretty quick, but the owner knew to stay clear of what is referred to as the "heavy iron". He did beat a jet, but left on him to do it (cheater).
    I did overhear a girl pointing out that same wacker to her boyfriend and saying "look, that looks like a girls boat". LMAO
    RC
    Ya, and some day that same girl will turn on that same boyfriend/husband and talk some other bs, but this time it will be to a Judge as she walks out with all his shit........ bitches.....

Oh boy here we go.
    I saw video of Kevin running at Camp Far West. He was holding his own as usual. I logged about 4 hours of actual off the trailer time during the week. My trailer was lonely without the boat on it.

You Te
    Guru,
    Maybe the trailer was lonely but I'm sure the beach loved the company.
    At least you admit you have a race boat.
    You Te

We all took a cruise to the narrows at CFW. I think it was about 4 mile rounds trip. I used 1 gallon and a half each way. That left me with a gallon and half. So I think I could make Speed alley. Looks like you have another friend You Te.

stoker2001
    Originally posted by Roman 1
    Do you mean the wacker with the racing numbers and 1 seat???
    I did overhear a girl pointing out that same wacker to her boyfriend and saying "look, that looks like a girls boat". LMAO
    RC the molded in bench seat was in boat,just the snap in upholstry was out come out to drags this fall at merced/lake yosemite and i will show you a girly nine second one hundred fifty inch motor with no power adder that is used every weekend at delta/sac river

CrazyHippy
    Originally posted by Jetboatguru
    We all took a cruise to the narrows at CFW. I think it was about 4 mile rounds trip. I used 1 gallon and a half each way. That left me with a gallon and half. So I think I could make Speed alley. Looks like you have another friend You Te.
    Hmm.. i ran from Echo bay, to Temple bar, to caulville bay and back to Echo... i'd guess 60 miles or so.... 27.6 gallons out of a 28 gallon tank
    Water was reallllllly soupy, was trying to drive through chine walk while the boat was in the air
    Got the heart rate up, and the guys in the 25' eliminator running next to me wouldn't go for a ride when we stopped
    BJH

stoker2001
    Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
    The outboards were represented by Stoker 2001 (good to meet you Kevin) a Euro stoker that I think was Eric Olsens old boat and several "up-on-plane" challenged oldies.
    Jerry nice to meet you v-drive.that was mark (nor cal)and yes it used to be erics boat (too small of a boating world).you probably know brian (blown 22 daytonna) and don maelling,i have been known to hang with these guys on our trips to havasu.maybe we can catch you down there in the fall

You Te
    Guru,
    On a clam day you could launch at Havasu and make speed alley.
    If Havasu is real windy and the ramps are crowded you could launch at Topock and drive down to speed alley I've done that, round trip was only 10 gallons of fuel.
    You Te

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Speed alleys not very far from windsor, clams or no clams.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Originally posted by stoker2001
    nice to meet you v-drive.that was mark (nor cal)and yes it used to be erics boat (too small of a boating world).you probably know brian (blown 22 daytonna) and don maelling,i have been known to hang with these guys on our trips to havasu.maybe we can catch you down there in the fall
    Ya small world. I remember Eric allways going on and on about "Lord Don" as he put it. I never met him. I remember the red daytona and probably met him at some point.
    If you still talk to Eric, ask him about the wacker spanking party we had at Park Moabi a few years ago. Eric and his buddy in another tunnel ran our own Bolt Nazi and the Scummer every which way but backwards. The outboards went home scoreless.
    Also, ask him about the video I made of him that were sent to Eddy and Rex Marine. It was called "Behind the Smoke".
    I see Eric at Billy B.'s paint shop from time to time and love giving him shit. Nice guy.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast