Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Tell Me This Is A Joke

alfonzo
    That's Hella-cool

dmontzsta
    glad to wake up and see that boat is for real.

Essex29
    i hope that's a sticker

dmontzsta
    heck naw, Raiders pride!

eliminatedsprinter
    For me this is all about the fun. If a gelcoat reflects what the owner likes and finds fun, all the better. Bronco's, Bears, Charger's, Lakers ,who cares... Cadillac, chevy, ford, whatever. He can put The Dancing Itos on it for all I care. If he likes it and it makes him happy, then it's a good gel coat in my book..
    After all, it's a pleasure boat. It's purpose is to bring pleasure to it's owner.....

Mrs Luvnlife
    YES....this is for real, NO....it's not me and it's not my shirt, YES....it was one of your relatives and that's about as classy as it gets for you, KILRTOY.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...aters2-med.JPG

HavasuDreamin'
    All he needs is a couple of rakes to push off the other boats and he will be set.

TheEduKATor
    No it's not a joke. It happens to be the gel on a buddy's boat. Seriously, the boards lately have been more like the Hot Boat Bashing Forums. Whatever happened to different strokes for different folks? If people don't like the design then turn the other way when he rolls by. Nobody talks shit about boats that are painted to reflect other sports teams or anything else for that matter. People just need to lighten up a bit and go to the river and have fun.

dicudmore
    and anybody that bashes on my gel better come ready to fight....
    ok I'm over it

That Guy
    Originally posted by TheEduKATor
    No it's not a joke. It happens to be the gel of a buddy's boat. Seriously, the boards lately have been more like the Hot Boat Bashing Forums. Whatever happened to different strokes for different folks? If people don't like the design then turn the other way when he rolls by. Nobody talks shit about boats that are painted to reflect other sports teams or anything else for that matter. People just need to lighten up a bit and go to the river and have fun.
    Well said...as long as the dude who paid for it likes it than that makes it ok in my book whether I like it or not.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast