Thread: You Know Its One Of Those Days When.....

DansBlown73Nordic
    You are crossing a one lane bridge and the boat comes unhooked from the truck......
    We were headed to the river. Two of my friends were following with another boat. All the sudden I look in the mirror and realize the boat is unhooked from my truck. It rolled about 300 feet across a one lane bridge. before coming off the end of the bridge. When it came off the end it made a sharp right turn. It got caught on the ground by the axles and prop gaurd. If it went two more feet it would have gone over a 30 foot cliff.
    I have a convert a ball and I had changed balls on Friday and forgot all about it.
    After pulling the boat up out of the trees. We headed to the river. I did spank a Hondo runner bottom....
    The boat didn't get one single SCRATCH!!!!!!!

Cheap Thrills
    Glad to hear there weren't any damages to the ride . not to mention physical injuries .
    Congrats on the Hondo spanking
    C.T. :wink:

DansBlown73Nordic
    It fell off on the other side of this bridge. It traveled all the way across behind my pick-up. Then went over the bank.....:m
    http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/u...1087770539.jpg

Didn't the safety chains keep the trailer connected to the truck?- Glad no-one got hurt- We lost a race car on I 81 at 75 mph one night after leaving Five Mile Point-it actually passed us in the left lane. I would never have believed it if I didn't see it happen!!:yuk: Stan

DansBlown73Nordic
    It snapped the chains like twigs.....

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    You are having the worst luck with this boat. You need to get a four leaf clover and tape it on the front boat.