Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: River Dave, The Beached Whale & Oscar The Grouch

carbonmarine
    Well,
    After hanging out at the sand bar for a few hours, Dave , warlock25 , myself and a few others head up to Topoc for a few burgers and such..... Great time....
    As we were leaving , we walk down the gangway to the docks and one party is coming up a the other ( us ) coming down...
    I get to my boat, start to tiddy up the cuddy and I begin to hear this screaming, yelling and some caryring on. I peek out to see this grouchy guy yelling at Dave and Dave starting to yell back... I pop up to say : HEY ! BE NICE ! , and this grouches supercharged focus goes from Dave to me as I am identified by someone for calling this guys Mom or Wife / Girlfriend a "beached whale"....
    ** I'd be real curious to hear form Dave on this one.....lol
    Anyhow, on the way down.. I didnt think anyone had said anything beyond the traditional river salutations & an excuse me/us ... It was a little odd or wierd though and I think the guy totally has other issues he brought to the party besides the whale(s)... So we all get into the boat and jam back to the channel ...
    Here's where it gets funny..... After arriving in the channel and hanging out for while.... We decide to take in the sunset and the last few cocktails for us all before dinner at Copper Canyon.....
    We pull in and see these bigger boats rafted together ... so we ask to tie up, they say ...sure join the party... !!!
    Perfect, I grab the lines / bouy's out and start to manuver into place and all the sudden out of one of the rafted boats cuddy pops up Oscar The Grouch and he starts in again !.... I roll my eyes and tell the guy hes got it all wrong, etc... , but at 7:15 how do you reason with an out of control guy.... He starts in with ... " Oh my god!, out of all the places, boats in havasu.. YOU have the balls to come over here , etc.. la, la, la, la ,la,la , la, la ......"
    We just started up the engines and putted away, but Sunday at Breakfast we were laughing our butts off because "Oscar" actually had a valid point out off all his regular bullshit venor spew .. and that was : Out of all the boats and places....
    Well until next voyage.....
    Rick32

Chris Winn
    hey rick it was good to meet you at the nuatical, see you out there soon

RiverDave
    Rick, it wasn't me that called her a beached whale.. To be honest I don't think anyone actually did? Atleast I sure didn't hear it when we walked by her and I walked by with the majority of the group? I just carried a girl that didn't have any flip flops down to Warlock 25's boat.. I put her down and turned around and this dude was all up in my face talking about "Those ****ers in the checkered boat" and this that and the other.. LOL **** if I know?
    RD

Kilrtoy
    If she is fat, she is fat,
    maybe he should get rid of her, if he is tired of the blubber

fourspeednup
    Damn, dave's crew/clique/posse(whatever) can't stay away from the drama nowadays I wonder what'll happen next weekend

RiverToysJas
    Originally posted by fourspeednup
    Damn, dave's crew/clique/posse(whatever) can't stay away from the drama nowadays I wonder what'll happen next weekend
    LOL! No shit, I went all those same places, the same day, and had nothing but a good time!!! LOL.
    RTJas

RiverDave
    Originally posted by RiverToysJas
    LOL! No shit, I went all those same places, the same day, and had nothing but a good time!!! LOL.
    RTJas
    Hey dude, the same shit could've happened to anybody?
    I think someone in the group said
    "excuse me can I get by you" and she heard "beached whale" in that somewhere?? Either that or she just flat made it up? (chix can be crazy sometimes?)
    All I know is I turned around and this guy was yelling and calling people fockers n what not.. LOL
    RD

carbonmarine
    Yeah the whole thing was very highly suspect.
    In fact, I think the second sighting was more a self
    defense mechanism on his part.. rememeber: It's not the
    loud guys screaming red in face and yelling you gotta really
    worry about..... Its the white in the face and silent types that really scare the shit outta ya.... Anyhow lol, maybe he thought we were coming to get'him or some shit...lol
    Rick32

Mr.Havasu
    I still laugh everytime I think of you trying to tie off to him later. 2000 boats out there and you try to make friends with Mr. Grumpy

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast