Well,
After hanging out at the sand bar for a few hours, Dave , warlock25 , myself and a few others head up to Topoc for a few burgers and such..... Great time....
As we were leaving , we walk down the gangway to the docks and one party is coming up a the other ( us ) coming down...
I get to my boat, start to tiddy up the cuddy and I begin to hear this screaming, yelling and some caryring on. I peek out to see this grouchy guy yelling at Dave and Dave starting to yell back... I pop up to say : HEY ! BE NICE ! , and this grouches supercharged focus goes from Dave to me as I am identified by someone for calling this guys Mom or Wife / Girlfriend a "beached whale"....
** I'd be real curious to hear form Dave on this one.....lol
Anyhow, on the way down.. I didnt think anyone had said anything beyond the traditional river salutations & an excuse me/us ... It was a little odd or wierd though and I think the guy totally has other issues he brought to the party besides the whale(s)... So we all get into the boat and jam back to the channel ...
Here's where it gets funny..... After arriving in the channel and hanging out for while.... We decide to take in the sunset and the last few cocktails for us all before dinner at Copper Canyon.....
We pull in and see these bigger boats rafted together ... so we ask to tie up, they say ...sure join the party... !!!
Perfect, I grab the lines / bouy's out and start to manuver into place and all the sudden out of one of the rafted boats cuddy pops up Oscar The Grouch and he starts in again !.... I roll my eyes and tell the guy hes got it all wrong, etc... , but at 7:15 how do you reason with an out of control guy.... He starts in with ... " Oh my god!, out of all the places, boats in havasu.. YOU have the balls to come over here , etc.. la, la, la, la ,la,la , la, la ......"
We just started up the engines and putted away, but Sunday at Breakfast we were laughing our butts off because "Oscar" actually had a valid point out off all his regular bullshit venor spew .. and that was : Out of all the boats and places....
Well until next voyage.....
Rick32