Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: River Dave, The Beached Whale & Oscar The Grouch

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    The turtle was closed otherwise I was all over it.. 1 Coors Light, 12 straws please..
    RD
    you must of called them in advance to close it down.. LOL!!

OGShocker
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    you must of called them in advance to close it down.. LOL!!
    That is what I thought! I left LHC for home on Saturday morning because I was so bummed. Thanks RD.

carbonmarine
    Jackpunx,
    For sure my man !!! Anytime. You have to let me know when you be up there , etc... I love boat'in people - all my friends are city dwelling metro types that just dont get it or understand.... Shucks, I'd be out every weekend if I had the company - So let me know, I'll be there and if Dave doesnt buy ( lol ), I'll arrange the beer & straws.....
    That sure was a snappy trip back from Topoc. We were running !
    Your boat looks good !
    Cheer's,
    Rick32

jackpunx
    LOL.. Yea even though I wasnt in it.. it must have looked good.... DAVE!!!!
    We go all the time.. for sure we'll have to plan to hook up.. Do you always do your boating in havi?.. ever consider coming down to parker?.. its a blast down there..

RiverDave
    Those guys blew by me like I was standing still man.. LOL I'm not sure if I caught them in the smooth stuff on the river though.. I was passing alot of fockers and I never got a real good look at any of them.
    RD

jackpunx
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    Those guys blew by me like I was standing still man.. LOL I'm not sure if I caught them in the smooth stuff on the river though.. I was passing alot of fockers and I never got a real good look at any of them.
    RD
    You let them blow by you?>.. sure buddy
    where was your sack?..

Debbolas
    Think Casa Blanca
    Read in a Humphry Bogart Voice.......
    Really Angry guy thinking<--------"Of all the boat floats, you had to tie up to mine River Dave"

carbonmarine
    I serioulsy just dont like being close to people at speed on coming or coming up on tehir stern .....No one knows the right of ways , they dont look, etc.... Like that Jet skier Warlock blew the horn on on th way up.... In fact on that same turn coming down a cat passed my transome with 6-8 feet of clearnce at speed
    .... So, I just make sure I have safe distancce and NEVER try to geuss what some is gonna do... when I get a clear stretch I'll take it though ! ....
    As for me in Parker.... with my exhuast, I'll be rolled by LE
    on either side in no time flat - probley a world record... I am totally dry so it not good call on my behalf, but I'll ride and buy ! Just let me know when...... We'll get the same crew going !
    Rick 32

Co-Pilot
    What was that guy's problem......... Well I know..... His Mom was hot tempered too. She was trying to get a piece of carbonmarine at the docks too.

RiverDave
    Originally posted by Co-Pilot
    What was that guy's problem......... Well I know..... His Mom was hot tempered too. She was trying to get a piece of carbonmarine at the docks too.
    I almost started laughing when in the middle of that guys yelling sprit, he looks over at his mom now yelling as well and sais "Mom!! Get your ass over here!" The whole time I'm thinking... White Trash all the way, you gotta love it.
    RD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast