Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I like to go fast

Roman 1
    I enjoy posting up on the lamest of threads.
    RC

MAXIMUS
    Originally posted by Tom Brown
    I'd like to get a fake bird catcher for the top of my cowl.
    Get 572 daytona to do a little photo choppin & we could get a preview! I can see it already...
    What the hell is that on top of your motor??? Toms response--->
    What thing???

Tom Brown
    It looks faster but now it's only hitting on four cylinders.

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by Blown 472
    Big daddy don garlits was selling some fake stuff like that, I should see if I can find a fake bird catcher and stick it on the sun deck, that should scare the shit out of brown and hanson.
    Hey now those things are cool looking, I want one for mine.......( . )( . ).....

MAXIMUS
    Originally posted by 572Daytona
    You mean something like this? Go Tom! http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/h...ex-poundit.gif
    http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~daytona/tbbirdcatcher.jpg
    I don't see a picture??? Hey there 572 how are you my friend...

MAXIMUS
    Now I see it!!! PERFECT my friend PERFECT!!!

572Daytona
    The sticker is good for a couple of mph as well. I'm hoping to finally get my jet in the water soon too, I just got a call that my starter has been rebuilt so I can pick that up and hope it fires. I spent about 3 hours last nite moving my dock back after it drifted down the shoreline after a cable snapped in a wind storm the other nite. I've got more excuses than you or UT as to why I'm not running yet this year . So how's your leg and your starter motor, Maxi?

Tom Brown
    By the way, that boat with the inline 6 would do over 100 with five people in the boat and two full coolers. My current setup is having trouble going over 50 but I'm pretty sure it will do around 175 once I get it dialed in.

MAXIMUS
    Originally posted by 572Daytona
    The sticker is good for a couple of mph as well. I'm hoping to finally get my jet in the water soon too, I just got a call that my starter has been rebuilt so I can pick that up and hope it fires. I spent about 3 hours last nite moving my dock back after it drifted down the shoreline after a cable snapped in a wind storm the other nite. I've got more excuses than you or UT as to why I'm not running yet this year . So how's your leg and your starter motor, Maxi?
    The boat is back together as of last weekend. I sent my alternator out to get a different regulator installed so I can run a ground wire to trigger some top secret shit I reinvented! It starts good & should last for a while (god willing). My leg is bueno! I just got my last cast off today & I am now in a walking removable leg brace! I am going boating for the 4th up in bakersfield with some friends of mine that live there. This will be my first time out this summer!!! Things are getting better in Maxi's world!!! Hope all is well with you my friend!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast