Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magic OB Cat ?

kINGPIN
    Im thinking about purchaing a 28' Magic open bow Cat.
    Do you people know any pro's and con's about this boat? With a 496 HO. thanx for the input

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Wow no replys. Cool boat but a little small. Never go less than a 500hp. Never. Go 34 with 525s Thats a boat.

roln 20s
    For probably near the same dollar amount of a new 496HO, you could pick up Doghouse's like new 28 Magic Cat open bow with 800hp BBC EFI. As for the boats- they are very nice, well made boats, not sure what speeds you are looking for, but with the 496HO you will be in the low 70's. The open bow cuddy is the way to go. Definately a great design, very user friendly.
    Here is some pics of his boat- gives you a great perspective of the room in this boat- hope you don't mind the Sales SPAM Brian!
    http://members.cox.net/bcurnutt4/
    Roln 20s <--still doghouse's salesman

kINGPIN
    Nice looking boat ,but whats he asking for it?

roln 20s
    Nice looking boat ,but whats he asking for it?
    I guess I'm not the best salesman. cuz I don't really know. I would hate to throw a rough figure out there and be way off. Don't need to get fired from the sale position
    Hopefully he will respond shortly with a figure, but as an estimate- I would guess somewhere near the cost of a new one fully loaded with a 496HO.
    Roln 20s

roln 20s
    Here are the details that I had- from him a couple of months ago!
    It's a 2003 model, built in 2002, with about 80 hours on the boat. Engine was built fresh in 2003 and has about 20 hours on it. 598, Dart block & heads, roller cam, all good parts, 800 hp, EFI, Lightning headers w/dry tailpipes & mufflers, etc, blah blah blah. XR outdrive with shower and single ram external steering. Stereo is a Sony single cd, two Hifonics Zeuss amps (one 4 channel and a single class D sub amp), 4 Infinity Kappa 6x9s, and two Infinity Perfect 10 subs. Cover, bimini, triple axle Ziemann w/spare. Boat's in great condition
    http://members.cox.net/bcurnutt4/Magic_Cat/15.jpg
    PS- I don't think the daughter comes with the sale
    Roln 20s

roln 20s
    Brian- PM me your phone numbers when you get a chance-- who knows what I did with them BTW- we still need to meet up for lunch!
    Roln 20s

kINGPIN
    Thanx for the reply.that is a great looking boat.
    Hey, why did he rebuild the motor in 03?

kINGPIN
    And why is he getting rid of it?

XtrmWakeborder
    damn those mini me pics are tight...his is the one with the trips right? lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast