Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brown, hanson, and maxi are

Bird Percher
    Originally posted by Kim Hanson
    Are you an OB BUTT BUDDYS, if so shut that cock holster up and go back to the bitch, that likes you for what you are...skid mark! I love you clowns........( . )( . ).....
    Sounds like the the I.Q of a very unfortunate child.. Kimberly are you sure that your father and your brother arent the same person??

lucky
    he know's who his daddy is - question is did you ever meet his daddy - ? pops said your ma ma wasn't half bad,-- up past the used part : :eek!: :yuk: I got ya kim

MAXIMUS
    Originally posted by uclahater
    What a bunch of horse shit. If you really said it how it is you would have addmited that your a MEAT GAZEN, SAUSAGE INSPECTING, ASS CLOWN a long time ago. everybody else knows it on the boards
    Meat gazers??? Sausage inspectors??? lol now that is pretty funny...
    Kim tell all these amatures the way it is... You were posting shit back when they were still suckin on their momma's tit!

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by MAXIMUS
    Meat gazers??? Sausage inspectors??? lol now that is pretty funny...
    Kim tell all these amatures the way it is... You were posting shit back when they were still suckin on their momma's tit!
    You have it wrong Maxi, they where sucking Daddy You can tell by the language they use ......( . )( . )....

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by Bird Percher
    Sounds like the the I.Q of a very unfortunate child.. Kimberly are you sure that your father and your brother arent the same person??
    I see that cock holster don't stop eh son! I think the best part of your dna, got left on the wall! Or did your mama swallow it? ..........( . )( . )..........

Bird Percher
    Originally posted by lucky
    he know's who his daddy is - question is did you ever meet his daddy - ? pops said your ma ma wasn't half bad,-- up past the used part : :eek!: :yuk: I got ya kim
    I bet you got kim.. Sounds like you got him in more than one way!! Pole Smoker! You are quite an emberassment being from Norcal and sticking up for her!!

lucky
    when your moma caught ya in her undie's and high heels ohh i forgot - you must be a "dragger " sorry dude - I just thought you where an ugly chick - .. hey be nice ---canturds are people too -

uclahater
    Originally posted by Kim Hanson
    Are you an OB BUTT BUDDYS, if so shut that cock holster up and go back to the bitch, that likes you for what you are...skid mark! I love you clowns........( . )( . ).....
    Kimmy I finally figured out what you are Your a She-Male thats why your named Kimmy, look like a girl, but try to act like a man

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by Bird Percher
    I bet you got kim.. Sounds like you got him in more than one way!! Pole Smoker! You are quite an emberassment being from Norcal and sticking up for her!!
    I know the problem Bird Shit, you keep seeing me as a girl I can assure you that I have the equipment........( . )( . )......

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by uclahater
    Kimmy I finally figured out what you are Your a She-Male thats why your named Kimmy, look like a girl, but try to act like a man
    Just cause I have long hair and and a girls name don't mean squat, I don't have to act like a man..its just natural for me! Now go back to doing your nails you manky biach........( . )( . ).....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast