Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Brown, hanson, and maxi are

uclahater
    Originally posted by Kim Hanson
    Just cause I have long hair and and a girls name don't mean squat, I don't have to act like a man..its just natural for me! Now go back to doing your nails you manky biach........( . )( . ).....
    Kimmy do your self a favor and go bach to f u c k i n g your pet monkey or what ever other farm animals that your into

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by uclahater
    Kimmy do your self a favor and go bach to f u c k i n g your pet monkey or what ever other farm animals that your into
    So sorry, I don't have no monkeys or small animals.You are going to let me talk to your girl, those are the animals I like........( . )( . )..... Do yourself a favor and stick your head back up your anus dickweed!

uclahater
    Originally posted by Kim Hanson
    So sorry, I don't have no monkeys or small animals.You are going to let me talk to your girl, those are the animals I like........( . )( . )..... Do yourself a favor and stick your head back up your anus dickweed!
    Why dont you try the same thing? oh thats right you've always got your boy wifes dick stuck in your ass

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by uclahater
    Why dont you try the same thing? oh thats right you've always got your boy wifes dick stuck in your ass
    You had better give that 1 cell a rest, don't want to see you stop posting now! Did you get that " ENTER " tattoo in jail or what? Don't tell me in SanFran last gay rights march........( . )( . )........
    Whats the smallest bone in a gay guys ass?
    You know don't you uclahater

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234