Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Girl with a question?

LOLLYGAGIN
    Hi Peeps, I'm a new Girl on the forms. I don't own a boat but my dad does, been boating since I was a kid. Dad let me borrow the boat (first time ever) to take my friends to Lake Mohave. Boat ran great the first day no problems. Second day found a little water in the oil. My boy friend said it was due to me backing up to fast, boat has under the swim step exhaust tips with no flaps. Is it possible he's right?
    Haven't told dad yet, any ideas?

coolchange
    Backin up to fast? Bwaahhahahha!
    Probably just condensation, if its just milk shake on the cap.

throwerb
    i think you just told your dad.

Ken F
    Tell your boyfriend that it's no wonder his eyes are brown! (even if they are blue)
    Find a new one in 'da hood.
    get the boat checked before you run it anymore, and change the oil immeadiatly. There is a possibility tht it is something major, possibly only condensation as mentioned above, but you could damage the engine to the point of needing a rebuild if you keep running it. Does your oil look milky when you check it with the dipstick?
    Ken F

DansBlown73Nordic
    The hell with the boat......Lets see her picture......

Tell your dad, he trusted you with the boat and for you to tell him if anything is wrong. Let him know about it before somthing worse happens.

AmericanThunder1
    Backing up too fast I have'nt heard that one before. But if by chance the water reached up into your heads you could of cracked them and then you have problems. Like ken said if you are not sure what your doing get it checked out before you run again or you could end up with a lot more problems.

Some Kind Of Monster
    Originally posted by LOLLYGAGIN
    My boy friend said it was due to me backing up to fast, boat has under the swim step exhaust tips with no flaps.
    I laughed for 10 minutes. LOL Some more info on your boat would help. Is the exhause water injected? I had a problem with water getting in my oil from my water injected headers. I know a lot of other people here have too.

Some Kind Of Monster
    Oh by the way, Welcome to the boards!

lilrick
    gotta watch that backin' up stuff .....hahaha!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast