Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SCOPE Poker Run

bgchuby
    On behalf of SCOPE I would like to extend an invitation to everyone to atend the 12th annual scope poker run August 27 and 28th. The event will be held at the Coast Hotel in Long Beach, Calif. This is the biggest open water poker run in the world. If you think that your boat is too small run the short course (50 miles) or the long course (100 miles) if your boat can run with the big boys. First place is $10,000.00 CASH. with payouts to the top ten. For all the information that you may need for this event go to the scope web site at WWW.SCOPEINFO.COM and all of the info and the sign up sheet are posted for your help. DON"T LIMIT YOURSELF TO THE LAKES, GET A LITTLE SALT ON YOUR FIBERGLASS. We will have FREE yes FREE boat detailing at the launch ramp upon loading your boat after the run. Also we will have water trucks that will pull up alongside of your boat to furnish you H2o for flushing your engine. Remember the ocean has no speed limit:wink: . thanks for your time and hope to see some of you lake boaters on the high seas. If you have any questions that can not be answered by our web site email me at bgchuby@aol.com and I will try to help you.

Three Days Only
    Ooh Yeah, Im in. Got the room at the coast hotel, and sending in my entry form with proof of insurance tommorow. This is going to be the highlight of my summer, and I cant wait. I am bringing the entire family, the wife and kids are going to hang out at the pool and most likely head over to the aquarium of the pacific while we are out running the poker run. Should be a real good time, and SCOPE always out does it self for this occasion. No wonder it was rated as one of the top ten poker runs in the country.
    3DO / Jeff

bgchuby
    Yes thanks for reminding me, I forgot to mention to everyone that the SCOPE Poker Run was rated in the top 10 in poker runs by the magazines. OK people give up the sandbar for one weekend and take a chance and win $10,000.00 CASH

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Sounds like a plan I will be there

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    what are the courses

bgchuby
    both courses start at the queen mary in long beach. the long course goes to catalina and then to newport and then back to long beach the short course goes from the queen mary direct to newport beach and then back up coast to long beach.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Originally posted by bgchuby
    both courses start at the queen mary in long beach. the long course goes to catalina and then to newport and then back to long beach the short course goes from the queen mary direct to newport beach and then back up coast to long beach.
    Thanks, looks like I better fill-up for the Long one

Steamin' Rice
    The long course is approx 100 miles... Fill up for sure!!

Havasu Cig
    We already have the hotel room, and the boat is in the garage ready to go.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast