Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Force Offshore

NorCalCat
    I just wanted to thank the guys at Force. I took delivery of a new 29 Force Offshore in mid May. I had engine problems from the get go. Water in the oil, a leaking oil pan to name a few. I had a talk with John and Dano at Force, they said a NEW engine would be built for me. Come back down in a month or so and we will swap motors. I am thinking, there is no way they are going to stand behind their word. Well they did! I just returned from Force with a brand spanking new motor that runs great. No problems at all. On top of that, they are real cool guys to deal with.
    I read about these success stories all the time, so I thought I would post one of my own. It is nice to deal with people that are willing to take care of you. Over all, Force bent over backwards for me. Their in house motor builder is KILLER.
    Thanks Danno, John & Brad! (both Brad's)

riverbound
    I have been dealing with force for a couple of years now.They are great guys and their product is second to none. Glad to hear they took care of you

NorCalCat
    Ya they realy do a good job! They are swamped. In just a few years they have come along further than most companies do in 10+ yrs. Are you a Force owner too?

riverbound
    No, I actually do the stereo work for them. We do quite a few other mfgs. and no one rigs their boats as nicely as Force does.

dicudmore
    glad to hear it

79 HUSTLER
    That great to hear Nor-Cal, glad they helped you out. Now go enjoy the rest of summer. KELLY

NorCalCat
    Originally posted by 79 HUSTLER
    That great to hear Nor-Cal, glad they helped you out. Now go enjoy the rest of summer. KELLY
    I have been, only missed one weekend since I took delivery!

roln 20s
    Thats great to hear. Dano has always been a class act towards me. If I could afford the insurance, that would be my boat
    Kelly--is everything ok with your boat? I thought I saw you being towed in on Friday at Havasu? Hope all is ok. You put the blower on yet?
    Roln 20s

OutCole'd
    Glad to hear they took care of you. Service is everything.

Jrocket
    Originally posted by riverbound
    We do quite a few other mfgs. and no one rigs their boats as nicely as Force does.
    HuuuuuH? Say what? I wouldnt say no one.
    They have come along way in building boats thats for sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast