Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: "catching My Little Friend"

SLAPPING_GLASS
    Sorry to hear about what happen toyour family hope all is well.
    Now has anybody tried getting a hold of Caliber 1 I believe thats what boat you said it was anyways maybe the boat is fairly new and they had the name of the boat applied when it was gelled.
    Also i think i read that someone said they saw it on the freeway behind an Excursion where about was that maybe getting a hold of some of the more popular companies in the surrounding area that do air brushing or graphics and hit them up. Oh well just a thought.
    Take care all

Krazy K
    Caliber 1 went out of business about 8-9 years ago. I was going to buy a used boat from him when he disappeared.

RiverDave
    Caliber 1 was called this morning.. They don't recall the name being on one of there boats, and it was said that it was a name they'd remember. Odds are hte guy had it painted on afterwards.
    I didn't read anywhere that someone saw it on a freeway? The boat was spotted in Katherines Landing for sure. (weekend before last) and was spotted heading North from the sand bar in that direction after the "incident."
    RD

MudPumper
    Caliber 1 has already been contacted. No luck.

MudPumper
    RD, somebody did post they saw it on the road behind a Blue Excursion I believe. And I think he meant where Caliber was located off the 91.

Ntwotrance
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    Caliber 1 was called this morning.. They don't recall the name being on one of there boats, and it was said that it was a name they'd remember. Odds are hte guy had it painted on afterwards.
    I didn't read anywhere that someone saw it on a freeway? The boat was spotted in Katherines Landing for sure. (weekend before last) and was spotted heading North from the sand bar in that direction after the "incident."
    RD
    that would be me Dave, i saw it a few months back, it was being towed by a blue Excursion. we saw it pass (looked like a sausage party inside) pointed it out to the mrs after we saw the name on the back. asked my son yesterday if he remembered it, he did, asked him if he recalled anything else, and he said there was white paint on the back window (like soccer moms do for their kids teams) and it said "lake mead or bust" and something else but he couldnt' remember....it bugged the crap out of me trying to remember where I saw it, like I told you, then it hit me. i went through our photos of that trip, but couldn't find the boat in any of the pics...

Ntwotrance
    bump

RiverDave
    Jesus this guy gets around more then the magic boat! Mead, Mojave, Havasu etc.. I'm almost possitive I've seen the boat as well so probably Parker as well.
    Just confirms it's only a matter of time before someone catches up with this guy. At a minimum takes a picture of the #'s.
    RD

MudPumper
    If nobody spots him this weekend it can't take more than one or two more weekends until somebody sees him. Sound like he gets out frequently

76BARRON
    If I see anything ,will forward all info FREE of charge!
    and will spread the word as well!!!
    go get'm!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast