Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "catching My Little Friend"

SLAPPING_GLASS
    SOUNDS LIKE IT IS TIME TO CALL SOME AIR BRUSH AND GRAPHIC COMPANIES MAYBE THEY CAN HELP.MY BUDDY HAS HIS OWN GRAPHIC COMPANY ILL BE IN TOUCH WITH HIM TOMORROW AND HAVE HIM ASK AROUND ALSO.
    ILL BE IN MOJAVE JULY-7 TIL THE 10TH

My fear is that these guys will get wind of this and that name will be gone off the boat faster than jetboatguru scarfing a krispy kreme. You guys aren't running what I'd call a covert operation here by any stretch.

Krazy K
    Originally posted by riodog
    Kazy K, Caliber 1 is still open for business ! Maple St at the 91 freeway in Corona.
    Update your records!
    Rio
    Ps. if no one has gotten an answer from him (Cliff) speak up and we'll see what we can find out.
    Is it the same guy from before?? I've been up here for 6 years and haven't seen any info about it. I'll look into it.
    Thanks,
    Keith

checkster
    The little weewees are probably hold up in some shop scrapin' paint like scared pussies right now!!!!!!

RiverDave
    Originally posted by Rexone
    My fear is that these guys will get wind of this and that name will be gone off the boat faster than jetboatguru scarfing a krispy kreme. You guys aren't running what I'd call a covert operation here by any stretch.
    Double edged sword RexOne..
    Gotta get the word out to get a pic of the #'s which takes publicity.
    Odds are your right they'll probably find out that 1/2 the world is looking for them soon enough.. It'll catch up with them one way or another.. Or at a minimum maybe we'll get lucky and they'll decide to boat somewhere else and not goto the sandbar anymore and then in effect the problem is solved on some level and we made the sandbar a better place? As well perhaps think twice about beating up kids and girls?
    RD

KACHINA KEN
    Not suggesting anything really but.... did you know that cordless jigsaws and drills work underwater:idea2:
    Dont ask me how i know, if I told ya I would have too, well you know........
    Kenny

Petrofied
    Yea! 2'' hole saw so there's time for the get-away, ya know up front so the false floor has to fill first. Every time they stop...... blooooop. All they would know is the bilge would keep filling up. Serves-em right.....( Revenge is a plate best served cold ) water temp will do.
    MR.P.

KACHINA KEN
    Originally posted by Petrofied
    Yea! 2'' hole saw so there's time for the get-away, ya know up front so the false floor has to fill first. Every time they stop...... blooooop. All they would know is the bilge would keep filling up. Serves-em right.....( Revenge is a plate best served cold ) water temp will do.
    MR.P.
    ummmmm, i wasn't suggesting that ... or was I??????

Kilrtoy
    What makes everyone think that these persons frequent the boards?
    Like they are changing the name of their boat as we speak!
    This lynch mob mentality needs to cease.
    I agree with helping the party involved as much as possible,
    but the furtherance of this type of thought pattern is only going to lead to ruin........
    People step back an breathe.

Huckleberry
    Originally posted by riodog
    Also, if we had a "cooperative LE professional" on the boards, do a DMV search for the boat name and something just might pop up !
    CA DMV records do not record boat names. Only CF and Hull ID #'s.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast