Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "catching My Little Friend"

sandblasted
    Originally posted by checkster
    The little weewees are probably hold up in some shop scrapin' paint like scared pussies right now!!!!!!
    I doubt it...This hulk guy probably thinks he's invincible because he's huge...Guys like that are way too cocky...until someone kicks the crap out of them!
    Another thing, as much time as we spend on these boards it may be hard for some of you to believe but there are literally thousands of people that frequent the river/havasu and never look at Hot Boat or it's website...these guys will show up again and probably have no idea that hundreds of people are on the lookout for their boat!!

SILVERWING
    Originally posted by sandblasted
    I doubt it...This hulk guy probably thinks he's invincible because he's huge...Guys like that are way too cocky...until someone kicks the crap out of them!
    Another thing, as much time as we spend on these boards it may be hard for some of you to believe but there are literally thousands of people that frequent the river/havasu and never look at Hot Boat or it's website...these guys will show up again and probably have no idea that hundreds of people are on the lookout for their boat!!
    FIND THEM, TALKED TO THEM AND IF THAT DON'T WORK. SINK THE BOAT. PROBLEM SOLVED NO WAY TO GET BACK TO THE SANDBAR

spute
    Originally posted by Krazy K
    Caliber 1 went out of business about 8-9 years ago. I was going to buy a used boat from him when he disappeared.
    i was just in their facility about 4 months ago! it's in Corona.

duffster
    Someone needs to post a hotline number to report sightings.

jackpunx
    Originally posted by Rexone
    My fear is that these guys will get wind of this and that name will be gone off the boat faster than jetboatguru scarfing a krispy kreme. You guys aren't running what I'd call a covert operation here by any stretch.
    I made this point a while back.. All we can do now is try to act quickly.

dego red
    Even if these clowns remove the lettering, if it has been on the boat for a long tome in your hot sun down there, the faded out line will still be there. Just something else to look for. Good luck. red

slink
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    What makes everyone think that these persons frequent the boards?
    Like they are changing the name of their boat as we speak!
    This lynch mob mentality needs to cease.
    I agree with helping the party involved as much as possible,
    but the furtherance of this type of thought pattern is only going to lead to ruin........
    People step back an breathe. Kinda reminds me of the old witch hunt days. I just hope nobody over steps the boundaries and gets themselves into trouble. Better be 100% sure and "feel" threatened by these guys before jumpin in. I would hate for some civil attorney representing these guys (against one or more HB'ers) to get wind of the 25 or so pages of text on this subject (easily discoverable through a subpoena, even if it gets deleted) and present it to a jury of non-boaters, who don't have a clue about the lifestyle. All they will see are countless pages of "lets kill these FOCKERS" all the while your hard earned money is going down the toilet........... JUST BE CAREFUL ALL

78Eliminator
    Hey guys, before you call the mafia to do a hit, make sure that the boat was not loaned out that weekend or borrowed. The real owner might have nothing to do with it.....
    ****Just making sure that justice is set upon the right group.

GASHGAZER
    I posted this yesterday on the original thread and think that if anyone has legal power they should act upon it...
    "I havn't read through the whole post, but read enough to be pissed as all hell!! Anyway, I was thinking about it and maybe no one got CF/AZ numbers because it didn't have any. The boat may be Coast Guard Documented. I tried going to the site and look it up, but the link is down due to their overload. Here is the site http://www.uscg.mil/hq/g-m/vdoc/genpub.htm
    My boat is documented, so there are no numbers on it, and maybe this friggin jackhole has the same situation... maybe the cops can have some pull and get a search done ASAP... food for thought, hope it helps."

carbonmarine
    Is a 21 ft Caiber 1 for gods sake... its a 10-20K piece of fibre cake.
    People that document boats do so for tax purposes, liability
    and such ..... These guys probly dont know how to tie their
    shoes much less be at all finnancialy savy or figure that they
    have much to lose which is why they hit a woman.
    USCG or Federally Documenting a vessel is definitloy NOT in their heads .... It's 110% a CA or AZ registered boat.
    Rick32

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast