THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA SPEEDBOAT CLUB
    Presents
    “2004 LONG BEACH SPRINT NATIONALS BOAT RACE”
    ‘RACE AGAINST HUNGER’
    Benefiting Foothill Unity Center
    Saturday & Sunday August 14th &15th, 2004
    Long Beach Marine Stadium
    (5255 Paoli Way, Long Beach)
    The Southern California Speedboat Club (S.C.S.C.) is proud to present two exciting days of Championship Circle Boat racing, Personal Water Craft racing and Classic “V-Drive” display at the birthplace of powerboat racing on the West Coast- Long Beach Marine Stadium.
    Join S.C.S.C. in putting on this prestigious American Power Boat Association sanctioned event. Race fans will be treated to two exciting days watching championship circle boat racing benefiting the FOOTHILL UNITY CENTER, a non-profit, non-denominational organization aiding in hunger relief to those in need in Southern California.
    Come and see the big bad blown Grand National Endurance Boats going after a National Championship, the Cracker Boxes will also compete for a National Championship in Round # 5 of their series, the Super Stocks roaring down the straight away at 115 MPH, Formula Light Tunnel Boats pulling over 5 G’s in the turns, the all out exhilaration of the injected big block Pro-Stocks and take a trip back to the yesteryear of boat racing with the Nostalgia Flatbottom and Nostalgia Endurance boats and newly added for 2004 the Personal Watercraft Racers, some of the top riders in the country will be coming out to put it all on the line. All racing classes will be vying for both Series and APBA National points hoping for their chance at victory at legendary Long Beach Marine Stadium. Also, on display, see some of the best restored classic “V” drive boats in the nation. So put on your sunscreen and soak up the sun while enjoying this spectacle of some of the best boat racing in the country benefiting a truly worthy cause at the Long Beach Marine Stadium. Gates open at 8:00 a.m., Racing starts at 10:00 a.m. adults $10.00, children under 12 free. VIP Parking $5.00 For more information visit us on the web at www.scscracing.com or call Ross Wallach (562) 633-6200.

Ross,
    Can I use the 50% off coupon on your website from last year?????
    ss

Larry Nebb
    Originally posted by ssmike
    Ross,
    Can I use the 50% off coupon on your website from last year?????
    ss
    You cheepo! Just pay full pop like the rest of us!
    BTW, Brodie's my bitch

Dang!

LeE ss13
    Ross ... can I use the 50% off coupon for the Race Boat entry fee ?????

CircleJerk
    Hey Ross, remember me? Father Nostalgic???? How about me, if I fly down, with really sore arms, can I get a deal??? Of course I would have to abandon the remaining Outlaw Nosties at our fourth race at Scootney that week but hey it doesnt hurt to ask. I can get you a free pass to one of ours?

rossdbos
    O.K. for all the fans:
    There will be a coupon that will be posted next week sometime on the www.scscracing.com site that can be downloaded for printing.
    Also, check the local Auto and Boat Trader Magazines as there should be coupons to the event in the next few weeks.
    To Larry E. , your answer is NO! But, I look forward to seeing you there with boat anyway!
    To CircleJerk, you are welcome anytime at my events, just let me know if you are planning to come. You know we will be having Nostalgia Flat's and Nostalgia Endurance races both days- you should be "dry" by now and ready to get wet again!
    See Ya!
    Ross

Ross,
    Thanks....the payments on my Natique are killing me so every little bit o savings helps.
    ssmike

CircleJerk
    I guess he missed the flying, sore arms comment!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast