Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's not "I told you so"...It's really not...

HavasuDreamin'
    Originally posted by gottajetboat
    These kids are the ones who grew up with getting a time out instead of a good ole ass woopin, they have had everything handed to them because their parents are AFRAID of them.
    gjb
    Bingo. That is a big part of the problem. Everyone has rights aside from the victims. Kids can call social services on their parents for getting a whoopin'................don't get me wrong, social services is needed for parental abuse.........but it has been blown way.....way....out of proportion.

boxscore
    Originally posted by HavasuDreamin'
    Bingo. That is a big part of the problem. Everyone has rights aside from the victims. Kids can call social services on their parents for getting a whoopin'................don't get me wrong, social services is needed for parental abuse.........but it has been blown way.....way....out of proportion.
    Yep... go ahead everyone... vote for Kerry. I could picture John effin Kerry sitting on his hog on the sidewalk in the channel... and just luvin' watchin the dudes get hummers and girls get humped. He'd be the biggest cheerleader (playing pocket pull at the same time) Ah, the taste of American freedom .

rivercrazy
    Great thread.....
    Its not just the younger kids out there either. Its their parents doing this stuff as well. I guess if the kids aren't out there with ya, an example doesn't need to be set.
    We all need to police ourselves so our freedoms and rights are not legislated away....

lucky
    IF A 20 YEAR OLD SHOWED ME HER KNOCKERS ON THE RIVER I WOULD DEFINITLY - HOLD it AGAINST HER

BarryMac
    Originally posted by rivercrazy
    Its not just the younger kids out there either. Its their parents doing this stuff as well. I guess if the kids aren't out there with ya, an example doesn't need to be set.
    We all need to police ourselves so our freedoms and rights are not legislated away....
    You're 100% right rivercrazy, the kids that are doing these assinine things, there parents are just as stupid, they need to get a good ass woopin as well...
    gjb

lucky
    iF THEY ARE BAD -= THEN I'M THE MAN TO SPANK THEM - AN I WILL SPANK THEM SO THEY ONLY SEMI ENJOY IT !!!

RacerX
    Originally posted by lucky
    IF A 20 YEAR OLD SHOWED ME HER KNOCKERS ON THE RIVER I WOULD DEFINITLY - HOLD it AGAINST HER
    And just like High Roller says...it all leads downhill from there. Everybody thought it was cool when the girls starting showing their breasts. That led to the next logical step of hummers and then full blown sex in public, etc, etc, etc.... When it's your drunk daughter out there getting drilled, maybe you'll have a different opinion about it.
    The bottom line is everybody tries to "push the envelope' on behavior issues. If you're one that goes to the Sandbar on a regular basis to "enjoy the show", you're just part of the problem that finds the behavior acceptable.

mickeyfinn
    Like I said in the original thread. These kids are just doing what they believe they have seen their parents and other responsible adults doing:
    "Pushing the envelope of what's acceptable to the very edge" Behavior that was not acceptable in years past is acceptable today and it only stands to reason that behavior that is not acceptable will become the norm or acceptable in a few more years. So unless people control themselves there will just continue to be more and more of this type of thing until it is legislated.

lucky
    I'D KICK HER ASSSSSZZZZ - NOW MY STEP DAUGHTER !! BOTTOM DOLLAR - EVERY CHICK OUT THERE IS SOME ONE'S DAUGHTER - JUST RAISE EM RIGHT

sizzlingcell
    It has got pretty much out of control, I only go out during the week anymore because of my kids, the Jet Skiiers are the worst, never looking over their sholder before they turn, not following any sort of path and thinking they own the fricking place. But I have to admit if I was still single I'd probably still go for it...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast