Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's not "I told you so"...It's really not...

JET-O-VATOR
    HEY WE ARE NOT ALL COMPLETLY OUT OF CONTROL, YES I PARTY, YES I HAVE FUN BUT I RESPECT OTHERS AND THEIR PROPERTY AND I WORK FOR EVERYTHING I OWN FROM MY BOAT TO MY TRUCKS AND MY DIRTBIKES. IM ONLY 19 BUT IVE GOT A GOOD JOB AND I DONT FALL INTO YOUR CATAGORY

BarryMac
    Originally posted by JET-O-VATOR
    HEY WE ARE NOT ALL COMPLETLY OUT OF CONTROL, YES I PARTY, YES I HAVE FUN BUT I RESPECT OTHERS AND THEIR PROPERTY AND I WORK FOR EVERYTHING I OWN FROM MY BOAT TO MY TRUCKS AND MY DIRTBIKES. IM ONLY 19 BUT IVE GOT A GOOD JOB AND I DONT FALL INTO YOUR CATAGORY
    That's probably because your parents taught you respect, not only for yourself but for others as well, I apologize if you feel that we suggest that all late teen / early twenties people are disrespectful, that wasn't the intent, we just feel that there are a lot of younger people that just don't give a crap about anything, except for themselves...
    gjb

Ziggy
    Not only do many of todays youth not have respect but they are also the MTV generation where doing stupid s h i t is funny---ala Punked and so on.....total disrespect for the ones around you, especially if it entertains them to any degree. Being a moron I guess is cool now.
    Didn't MTV originally stand for Music TeleVision I hardly see/hear music on it these days....oh yeah thats on MTV2

DUNDUN
    Like Jet-O-Vator said, Not every young person out there falls into this category. I'm not early twenties or late teens. I'm just a sophomore in high school and I agree with all of you that lots of punk ass kids ruin the river/lake(s) for everyone. I(unlike some) have respect for everyone anywhere. I guess because my parents have brought me up right and taught me right and wrong. They have taught me that I have to earn things rather than getting them handed to me. I just hate it that the bad kids/young adults are making all the good kids/young adults look bad.

HighRoller
    Good for you Hallet. I guess this thread isn't official until the real "HolyRoller" haters chime in!

bordsmnj
    Originally posted by gottajetboat
    These kids are the ones who grew up with getting a time out instead of a good ole ass woopin, they have had everything handed to them because their parents are AFRAID of them. Hell i'm in my late 30's my mom wouldn't hesitate beatin the crap out of me if I were as disrespectful as most people in there late teens early 20's, theses kids have no respect for anyone or anything...
    Just my .02 again...
    gjb
    that's kinda what i'm thinkin'. also it's a shame what kids have for role models these days as well.

Blown 472
    Originally posted by bordsmnj
    that's kinda what i'm thinkin'. also it's a shame what kids have for role models these days as well.
    Their parents should be role models not these piece of shit sports assclowns.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123