Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best tires to use in Glamis on a stock Rhino??

Shawny Mac
    I recently went to Glamis to try out my new Rhino. I was happy with the overall performance but did not care for the stock wheels very much. Any suggestions???

Phat Matt
    Yeah, post this same question in the Cats & Tunnels section. You have to own a rhino to post in there.

Shawny Mac
    All I got is a lil 21 ft Carrera, they may not let me ask queations in there!!

Phat Matt
    All I got is a lil 21 ft Carrera, they may not let me ask queations in there!!
    Tell them I sent ya.

bohica
    Stock and aired down a little is the best for the sand. The bigger tires and wheels kills performance in the sand.

Shawny Mac
    What about paddles?? Worth the money and hassle??

sigepmock
    What about paddles?? Worth the money and hassle??
    I've been trying to answer this question for awhile and the answer I got so far is that the paddles aren't worth the trouble. You need a pretty hoped up motor or really low profile paddles to be able to have the power to turn them. The overall answer as to what is the best tires to run is stock aired down to 4 psi or get a set of ITP Mudlights. I found a set of slightly used 26x10 for the front and 26 x 12 for the rears. I'll bead lock them so I can run them in the 3psi range.
    Other than that make sure you get the Black Rhino CDI box which gives you some extra grunt and removes the speed limiter so you get 50+mph. Also for Glamis make sure you get a filter for the CVT intake, it's behind the driver seat and sucks in air to cool the tranny, if you get sand in there(which it will without a filter) the sand will destroy your CVT(transmission/auto-clutch). There's a good site for Rhino's:
    Black Rhino forums (http://www.blackrhinoperformance.net...f1d4fc2112d0f3)
    Good luck,
    Chris

Whipped Caliber
    Ok where do your buy filter for the CVT intake??

02HoWaRd26
    Blackrhinoperformance.com, they also have a forum like he said to answer pretty much any and all ?'s they have techs on there and so on all the time........

Whipped Caliber
    Blackrhinoperformance.com, they also have a forum like he said to answer pretty much any and all ?'s they have techs on there and so on all the time........
    Thanks!!! :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast