Thread: foot pedal

bakerman
    hows everyone? not to bad here . went to powell for a week and besides the same powell winds at about 2 pm and two storms was great! exept for the day befor we left the starter went out ! ok can deal with that its been making noise for a while!(3 years). loaded up the boat with some stuff the next morning(beach camping) and didnt want to get pulled back so i tryed every thing i could think of from hopeing there was shims to take out from between starter and block to loseing bolts and pry the starter closer and tightn them back down lost almost all hope then after turning the crank hit key, turn the crank hit key, ect ect ect hit the key and vroom! boy was i happy ! so i told my wife and buddy to meet me at the marina but to get some pics and vidio clips first. so with a loaded boat i headed off in to the cove off in to the lake for a speed run every things going good pedal down place diverter all the way up into the cove i go and back into the lake every thing cool, ok one more time to get on vidio a little closer this time into the cove i go do the turn straightn out put my foot down and boy did i put my foot down it broke my foot pedal base broke in half! i look down and see this. and everybody no's what i said then s---!!!!! so i put the ideal all the way up and limped bake to the marina! :cry: so no that i have made a simple question long.. does any body have a push foot pedal for sale perferable red? thanks have fun Ty ps the reason my pedal broke probably is becouse that dam ice chest slid into it two many times on those hard right turns buddy forgot to hold cooler with feet?

SB
    Hate to hijack your thread but, I have a good foot pedal that I hate. It seems way too high (tall) and is very uncomfortable and difficult to maintain a constant speed. I feel like it should have a 5" platform that I could rest my heel on for leverage, to make it more like a car.

bakerman
    thanks for all the support!

HalletDave
    Originally posted by bakerman
    thanks for all the support!
    Anytime.
    I feel for ya brothu.

19Kona
    I have a foot throttle for sale - aluminum, if you are interested I can email you a pic.