Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Trailer Queen Anonymous Roll Call

My name is Tony Scarlata and I own a trailer Queen......
    But it will still kick the hell out of Uncle Tony's tub any day of the week and twice on Tuesday.

CrazyHippy
    Hi my name is BJ Hipskind and i own a trailer.
    Tony Scarlata is a queen
    BJH

Tom Brown
    My trailer is white. It's very pretty.

Blown 472
    My teara is broke, can I play?

Kim Hanson
    They love to have boats on them, but I punish them and only put them in the morning and in the evening...Am I BAD? I will see if you can get some mock ups ......( . )( . )......
    Where is the " Abused Trailer Section "..V-Drive section?

Roman 1
    Don't worry U Tay,
    Someone will start a garage queen roll call for you soon.
    Except for a few cacklers, everything is nice and quiet in the jungle tonight.
    Not 1 of you wackers can beat Scarlottas "Big Block ski boat".
    I would venture to say that in a full quarter mile, the margin of victory would be staggering to even your fastest strapper.
    Go ahead with the BS...I know, you all drive your boats from Lake Mead to Blythe everyday (jumping the dams) on 2 gallons of gas with a bait well full of guppies, with one eye closed and both arms tied behind your back. Good for reakin you, Scarlotta still owns all of you.
    Whats it like when your bibiting little piss squirter, smokes it way into the marina only to be met by the laughter of 6 girl scouts who think your girlie little Barby boat is gay???
    Just thought I kick some oomph into this thread! bring it back...
    Roman Craig

Kim Hanson
    Not 1 of you wackers can beat Scarlottas "Big Block ski boat".
    I thought he raced them? To ski tourneys now? If you put it back on the trailer after 10 minutes on the water, whats wrong? Not enough wake?
    I would venture to say that in a full quarter mile, the margin of victory would be staggering to even your fastest strapper. I have never heard of of 1/4 mile skiers
    Whats it like when your bibiting little piss squirter, smokes it way into the marina only to be met by the laughter of 6 girl scouts who think your girlie little Barby boat is gay??? None do, funny thing ! They like the Smoker over the vdrive...goes way faster and has incloser!
    Thats the big differents to a 1/4 mile vdrive, girls like to use them allday long, not for short spurts! You can have the milk and cookies girls buddy! I like life real, not 1/4 mile at at time! Say as your girls think ...( Thats all I get )...OMMMMPHHA!

Roman 1
    Thats right KH, a"Ski Boat" and all day long on the slalom course.
    There are a lot of things you've never heard of....
    Kim. I hate to be the bearer of bad news here but... your v-drive couldn't kick its own ass. Its a shame that your not a capable engine builder/tuner cause if you were, you could deflate all those chics your bibiter attracks and land a real chic.
    Hey, thanks for biting anyways.
    RC

You Te
    Dam Tony S.
    You must have some really big balls with all these guys swinging on them all the time. FLLLLLLLLLY, FLLLLLLLLY.
    With the 7.80 canoe? BWHAHAHAHA.
    Hey Tony, have you been to any public swimming pools lately?
    Hey roman, have you got that new lettering job done on your boat yet,
    The one that reads TALK TO SCARLATA. roman goes to the lake and gets his ass kicked only because he forgot his rope and without his rope
    he cannot swing from Tony's balls.
    Tony, so thats whats you mean by string pullers. BWHAHAHAHAHA.
    Hippy, That was funny.

You Te
    Wow!
    slalom boat, I know roman, you could ski 6@ 39-1/2 off if you could keep the rope off Tony's balls.
    You Te

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast