Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Trailer Queen Anonymous Roll Call

Roman 1
    Originally posted by You Te
    roman, you're getting weaker.
    You Te
    I'm trying to level the playing field...I still have a ways to go.
    RC:frown:

You Te
    Yep, I guess trying to dig your way out of a hole is a bitch. Now would be a good time to FLLLLLLLLLLLY..................FLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY.
    Hey why not just toss a rope up to GURU's balls.
    You Te

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by Roman 1
    Thats right KH, a"Ski Boat" and all day long on the slalom course.
    There are a lot of things you've never heard of....
    Kim. I hate to be the bearer of bad news here but... your v-drive couldn't kick its own ass. Its a shame that your not a capable engine builder/tuner cause if you were, you could deflate all those chics your bibiter attracks and land a real chic.
    Hey, thanks for biting anyways.
    RC
    Kim. I hate to be the bearer of bad news here but... your v-drive couldn't kick its own ass
    I never said it was fast, get with it!My tunnel is though..whackerbaby!
    land a real chic
    That would be my wife, I don't look anymore..way too much fake shit out there!Much like those really fast lake v-drives eh!......( . )( . )....I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.

Kim Hanson
    I'm trying to level the playing field...I still have a ways to go.
    RC:frown:
    I'm not dropping down to your level, so kick it in a notch or so.........( . )( . )....I beg you Use the up pedal, that might work

Roland the Fisherman
    Let me get this straight,
    You te got waxed by Roland who in turn lost to Scarlatta (pulling a skier I hear).
    Te, That canoe, owns YOU!!!!!! and all your friends.
    I love the fact that YOU WILL NEVER BEAT HIM EVVVVVVVERRRRR!!
    For the record, I haven't and WILL NEVER be smoked by a wacker.
    Time for me to pull this string and shut off the light.
    Good night all
    RC
    You need to be straighten out, I have never raced Guru, but got edged in my old boat by big John who got beat by Guru. Ut and I have never raced our new boats. My new fishing boat is 100lbs lighter and 75hp more than the old boat. May not sound like much to real men bit its a bunch in a fishing boat.
    Big John is the only BB to ever beat me head to head in either boat but ther are a ton of real race boats that will kill me.
    Roman, I don't know what you run, but if it is the kind of boat that you might venture out for a 10 to 15 mile each way boat ride..... look out cause I will jump you and your boat like Sherman did the South If it is a IHBA/NJBA drag boat then I will load 4 of my friends into mine and after boating for the day we will motor over and watch you make your pass.
    Now, having shot off my mouth, is John's 300 more HP enough to get Guru? Will UT's new ride run with both of them? I'm not sure how I would place my money, but it will be fun to watch.

Roman 1
    Originally posted by Roland the Fisherman
    You need to be straighten out, I have never raced Guru, but got edged in my old boat by big John who got beat by Guru. Ut and I have never raced our new boats. My new fishing boat is 100lbs lighter and 75hp more than the old boat. May not sound like much to real men bit its a bunch in a fishing boat.
    Big John is the only BB to ever beat me head to head in either boat but ther are a ton of real race boats that will kill me.
    Roman, I don't know what you run, but if it is the kind of boat that you might venture out for a 10 to 15 mile each way boat ride..... look out cause I will jump you and your boat like Sherman did the South If it is a IHBA/NJBA drag boat then I will load 4 of my friends into mine and after boating for the day we will motor over and watch you make your pass.
    Now, having shot off my mouth, is John's 300 more HP enough to get Guru? Will UT's new ride run with both of them? I'm not sure how I would place my money, but it will be fun to watch.

Theres no denying that you guys have some fast fishing boats...The only point I've been trying to make all along is...Not all big block wacker smackers are trailer queens. Maybe most of them are, but not all of them.
    Good luck racing John or Guru.
    Oh ya, I run a Glastron cvx-20 with a pair of juiced black maxes..
    RC

Roman 1
    RC
    Psyche!!!
    RC

Tom Brown
    This is the first intelligent thing I've heard you say. If you were really smart though, your fantasy boat would run ProMaxes.

You Te
    roman, you are way behind.
    This subject has been beaten to death for years. Everyone knows a wacker is not going to beat a full on BB race boat. Everyone also knows the BB will need at least twice the CI and horse power to beat a wacker.
    John, Guru and others have been invited to boat with us all day and then do some drag racing.
    All we hear is......... come down to the river launch your boat and lets race.
    Bring your boat to the drags, come to Billy B's V-drive bash come to CFW.
    So far the only guys that have admited they have race boats are Guru and John.
    The boats that are not Trailer Queens should attend BBSP. If the Queens would like to attend they are invited also.
    But as you say, it's a bullshit event so you BB guys have no interest, anyway there is not parking for trailers.
    Have a nice day roman.
    You Te

Tom Brown
    UT, I've raced quite a few boats and I've never lost. Does that mean I have the fastest boat there is?

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast