Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Canopy Carport's

Beautiful Noise
    Does anybody know of a place in So Cal that sales Canopy Carport's,I'm looking for a 10'x27' with the Enclosure Kit.I know Costco sales a 10'x20' BUT I need the bigger size :boxed:
    Thanks

wsuwrhr
    Does anybody know of a place in So Cal that sales Canopy Carport's,I'm looking for a 10'x27' with the Enclosure Kit.I know Costco sales a 10'x20' BUT I need the bigger size :boxed:
    Thanks
    King canopy.com (http://www.Kingcanopy.com)
    I have never seen one bigger at a store.
    But here is who makes the canopies at costco

wsuwrhr
    10x27
    18x27

wsuwrhr
    they also have garage canopies

GRUNION
    yeah i havent found anything bigger at a local store. I have found them through northern tool and there also in my overtons catalog.

Beautiful Noise
    Thanks Guy's,I'll check with King Canopy the problem I'm having is everybody wants $150.00 to ship a $450.00 Item

ovrkll77
    I bought two from costco, and put them together.

Riverhound
    Steve,
    I have one that I am going to sell if your interested. I just bought a new Top and zippered end door that are still in the sealed box. I even have extra poles from another one I had. The only thing you will need would be the sides if you wanted a full enclosure and they are pretty cheap through King Canopy. I didnt need them becouse mine was bordered by a block wall on one side and the house on the other.
    I'm local so you could just come pick it up.
    I pm'd you my #, call me if you are interested.
    Scott

wsuwrhr
    Dick.
    I just bought one.
    Brian
    Steve,
    I have one that I am going to sell if your interested. I just bought a new Top and zippered end door that are still in the sealed box. I even have extra poles from another one I had. The only thing you will need would be the sides if you wanted a full enclosure and they are pretty cheap through King Canopy. I didnt need them becouse mine was bordered by a block wall on one side and the house on the other.
    Scott

wsuwrhr
    Steve,
    Scott
    I have brand new sides to go with Scott's deal if his are the normal 20 foot long.
    I am just using the top cover due to the wind.
    Brian

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast