Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks SuperDave

Kindsvater Flat
    Dave and Debbie took us out for dinner tonight. Had a good time and the food was excellent. Even lucked out that the kids were good too..
    Good to finally meet you guys.
    Mike

superdave013
    What a nice family!
    Mike, it was our pleasure. For all you have done for us it was the least we could do. And yes it's always fun to put new faces with screen names. That's what is so cool about this site. It felt like we were old friends even though that was the first time meeting in person.
    You guys should stop by on your way out of town. I'm right off the 57 freeway and you'll be going right by.
    Dave

Squeezing Spectra
    Damn K-Flat was in the OC and i didnt even know. :rollside:

lilrick
    What a nice family!
    Mike, it was our pleasure. For all you have done for us it was the least we could do. And yes it's always fun to put new faces with screen names. That's what is so cool about this site. It felt like we were old friends even though that was the first time meeting in person.
    You guys should stop by on your way out of town. I'm right off the 57 freeway and you'll be going right by.
    Dave
    .....damn swingers!

andy01
    Dave and Debbie took us out for dinner tonight. Had a good time and the food was excellent. Even lucked out that the kids were good too..
    Good to finally meet you guys.
    Mike
    That had to be Debbies idea............ :rollside:

lilrick
    ......For my new sponsorship!! Dave hooked it up today for the new race program! I'll start the advertisement on the boat right away Dave!!!!thanks alot!

andy01
    ......For my new sponsorship!! Dave hooked it up today for the new race program! I'll start the advertisement on the boat right away Dave!!!!thanks alot!
    He said you were the first person that asked for rainbow colored fittings.......... What's up with that "lilpinky"?
    Andy

lilrick
    He said you were the first person that asked for rainbow colored fittings.......... What's up with that "lilpinky"?
    Andy
    did you happen to notice the new addition to the family???Andrew

superdave013
    yeah well I have never seen anyone race an EZ Up like that in my life!

lilrick
    yeah well I have never seen anyone race an EZ Up like that in my life!
    yah buddy!!!!(BOOOIIINNGG!!!!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast