Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: MO Not impressed with Havi

BigDoug
    It's all overated anyways. this past weekend was super busy like stated above.
    Turn around and come for yourself.

fasthtm
    Hey, your right havasu sucks. Make sure you tell 10 friends and they tell ten friends, and so on and so on. It will help keep the lake lake less populated.

Robertbob
    There is just not anything on the water for bars/restaurants. The Turtle was nice but no one there. Kocamo's was full of guys dancing on poles. The Nautical Inn was a dump if you ask me. Who ever bought that had better think twice. Maybe it is better later in the year but compared to LOTO there is no comparision.

Havasu1986
    Maybe it is better later in the year but compared to LOTO there is no comparision.How is LOTO this time of year

NOTALENT
    There is just not anything on the water for bars/restaurants. The Turtle was nice but no one there. Kocamo's was full of guys dancing on poles. The Nautical Inn was a dump if you ask me. Who ever bought that had better think twice. Maybe it is better later in the year but compared to LOTO there is no comparision.
    We also have Lake Pacific for those things...... :crossx:

RUSSO
    HAVI IS PERFECT RIGHT NOW!!!NOT A BUNCH OF 30' BOATS WITH 15 HORNY GUYS LOOKING FOR TAIL..NOW YOU CAN TAKE YOUR GIRL AND NOT HAVE 500 PEOPLE YELLING AT HER..HAHAHAHA YOU GUYS HAVE IT ALL WRONG..OH AND THERE IS NO 3' CHOP OUT THERE.. :crossx:

Robertbob
    LOTO is starting to get going. The weekends are crowded right now. We just thought that Havi had a big spring break party out there. All I saw was dudes everywhere. Everyone that we talked to was let down with the party scene and would not be returning. At LOTO it is more like 50 ft boats and 6 ft chop. Your little boats out there would be swamped.

Phat Daddy
    I think we get your point that Havi sucks and LOTO is the shit. :hammer2: :hammer2:

OGShocker
    No sense in ever going back to Havasu. Might be best to stay on LOTO. IMHO

ThongMagnet
    The dudes show up first, then the Thong's, then more dudes, then more thong's.
    Come back Memorial Weekend.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast