Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MO Not impressed with Havi

Robertbob
    After spending a week in Havi March 26-31 I was not impressed with the lake. Maybe we hit a bad week for people. There was no one there and if there was people there it was all guys. What happen to MTV and girls gone wild? I am use to LOTO and there is no comaparison. If anyone wants a road trip they need to hit LOTO. The most we ever saw at Copper Canyon was 10 boats tied up. I have seen the pictures of that place packed. I guess that is the summer?? There is just a lot more bars/restaurants at LOTO and bigger faster boats. I hope that I can return sometime when it is busy.

THOR
    Yeh,
    Havasu sucks.

a catered life
    you picked a bad week maybe and midiweek havi is the best when its a few boats...besides who wants to see a bunch of half naked women abusing various drinks, flinging beads, and jumping in and out of your boat and offering great pictures for your camera and someone bragging rights about they could have hit that

Robertbob
    That sounds good to me!!! Anything would have been better than what was going on.

NOTALENT
    Thats because you were there all but the good day...I was in the channel and @ Copper this past weekend...and well god damn it was off the hook....The channel was insane. It was even full!!! :crossx: It just gets better as summer comes.

NOTALENT
    Oh yeah...and I think my crew alone went through about 2 cases of mardi gras beads..... :crossx:

havaduner
    Dont listen to these guys, really, you saw it about as good as it gets. All the other stuff you've been reading, fake. Pictures, fake. Sorry, yep Havasu sucks.

Robertbob
    This is the party that we are use to in MO.
    http://www.lakeozark.com/partycove/partycovepics.html

JetBoatRich
    give it a couple more months to warm up

Robertbob

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast