Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: MO Not impressed with Havi

RUSSO
    HAHAHA...PARKER SUCKS TOO...6' CHOP AND 50' BOATS...NEWPORT BEACH FOR THAT...I COULD ALMOST SURF MY BOAT IN THAT..WELL THAT IS A LONG DRIVE TO BE LET DOWN..AND THE GAS YOU MUST OF SPENT..MAYBE THATS WHY I HAVE A 17.5' BOAT..

Robertbob
    I am sure that it is better as summer comes and especially on a weekend. I am not trying to run the lake down we were just let down after coming that far. If anyone out there ever gets a chance to come to LOTO even without a boat I guarantee a great time!

HocusPocus
    yep.. havaus sucks big time.. i can't figure out for the life of me why i have been going there for the last 20 years.. can't believe i bought a house there 18 years ago either.. i went last weekend and will never go there again.. well at least for another 2 weeks anyway.. but that will be the last time. :rollside: :rollside:

Quality Time
    There is just not anything on the water for bars/restaurants.
    Having boated in many places across the country, this unfortunately is true. So Cal. and the surrounding areas do not cater to weekend boaters. Sure, there are a few places to tie-up in LB, Naples and MDR, Havi etc. but no overnighting or shore power etc.
    We do have year round boating and the weather can't be beat. Each place has it's pluses and minuses, take them as they are and enjoy

Wakker
    There is just a lot more bars/restaurants at LOTO and bigger faster boats.
    Ha... HaHa... You should have hung around for the poker run...

JMC
    I have seen pictures taken from a plane posted here where Havi is freakin nuts! I think is was at the sandbar it said. I would say its a little too early for all the crazies to show yet. At the same time, all the hillbillys down here have to deal with snow and cold weather for a long time. As soon as spring hits people get really, really get stupid!

ANXIETY ATTACK
    wait untill the sun comes out

BADAXE
    After spending a week in Havi March 26-31 I was not impressed with the lake. Maybe we hit a bad week for people. There was no one there and if there was people there it was all guys. What happen to MTV and girls gone wild? I am use to LOTO and there is no comaparison. If anyone wants a road trip they need to hit LOTO. The most we ever saw at Copper Canyon was 10 boats tied up. I have seen the pictures of that place packed. I guess that is the summer?? There is just a lot more bars/restaurants at LOTO and bigger faster boats. I hope that I can return sometime when it is busy.
    Isn't it snowing at LOTO right now?

Cole Trickle
    I'm thinking you were hanging with the wrong people?
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...91100_0285.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...91100_0273.jpg
    I had a great time this weekend!!! :crossx:

NOTALENT
    I'm thinking you were hanging with the wrong people?
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...91100_0285.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...91100_0273.jpg
    I had a great time this weekend!!! :crossx:
    Damn...I missed that....!!!!! :crossx: You fockers had to park on the opposite side of the channel....I knew you were hiding something!!!! :crossx:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast