Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: MO Not impressed with Havi

Havasu47
    Yeah..... Havasu sucks because there weren't a bunch of spring breakers trashing up the place...
    How do you equate the quality of a lake with the amount of people there?
    You're right, I think you should stay at LOTO.

DCBDaytona
    IMHO...Over the last 10 years Havasu has gone down hill. Even 5 years ago it was much more enjoyable, with less people and boats. The damn Cali housing boom has ruined it all! Now a majority of the people there act like bad a$$es who can't drive and moreover imply that their "big ballers."

Froggystyle
    I warned you on midwestboatparty.com and here that you were going on an off weekend, before the season.
    And I saw pics of LOTO this weekend... you didn't miss the party by coming here, that's for sure.
    But, different strokes for different folks. Just consider this... you were one of many boats full of guys showing up hoping to pull trim. You were not one of the many boats I hang out with who show up with a bunch of women looking for a party.
    You were part of the problem you see... You didn't bring any women, and expected to have a good time. We pretty much spend our whole weekend trying to get away from boats full of guys. Seriously. Sausage parties are never cool, at any lake.
    Bring some women next time and see how it works out for you. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY is going to let a swordfight park next to them.
    Just a thought...

Phat Matt
    Havasu Forecast
    Today: Sunny. High 81F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
    Tonight: Generally clear. Low 58F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
    Tomorrow: A mainly sunny sky. High 89F. ENE winds shifting to S at 10 to 15 mph.
    Tomorrow night: Clear skies. Low 64F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
    Saturday: Sunshine. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the mid 60s.
    Sunday: A few clouds. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the mid 60s.
    Monday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 60s.

NOTALENT
    I warned you on midwestboatparty.com and here that you were going on an off weekend, before the season.
    And I saw pics of LOTO this weekend... you didn't miss the party by coming here, that's for sure.
    But, different strokes for different folks. Just consider this... you were one of many boats full of guys showing up hoping to pull trim. You were not one of the many boats I hang out with who show up with a bunch of women looking for a party.
    You were part of the problem you see... You didn't bring any women, and expected to have a good time. We pretty much spend our whole weekend trying to get away from boats full of guys. Seriously. Sausage parties are never cool, at any lake.
    Bring some women next time and see how it works out for you. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY is going to let a swordfight park next to them.
    Just a thought...
    Haha...I am an exeption :crossx: ...When I roll all the bro's...We still pull trim...Theres just a right way to go about it....haha.. We did pretty good last weekend, but yeah when I bring my girls, I tend to stay away from the scene.

MayDaze
    That is kind of like saying "Scoreboard" to the Lakers fans
    Or its like looking up in the rafters at the Staples Center and seeing Banners and not seeing banners.

Cole Trickle
    What...????!!!! Damn!!!! Dont you have my phone #!!!! haha....Shit was insane though...we got to party a few minutes @ kokohos....but shit I was so beligerent at that time.....haha. :crossx: when you headed out next???
    Shoot me your cell for next time....
    We should be out there anchored bright and early for the Poker Run.

kanedog
    LOTO is starting to get going.
    Like the ice is melting at LOTO?
    At this time of year Havi prolly has the most boats on the lake/river in the whole wide world(lol), and the warmest lake weather (US anyway) Unfortunately, sex out in the open, nakedness and general lewd conduct was hard to find. I feel for the 2000 mile trip that you planned and the time it took to plan ,drive, etc.
    Thanks for comin out, hopefully you can enjoy the pics posted from here throughout the year.
    If you want to do it again, hook up with someone from the boards and let them know what u want to see and do, it may work out better for you.

Cole Trickle
    Here is a picture I took while we were tied up at the cove...
    Kinda cool to see something like this in Havasu.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...91100_0262.jpg
    My new Camera has a pretty good zoom!!