Thread: Drugs are bad

Boozer
    2 men and 1 woman found dead. Adelanto, CA. Friday at 1:30am Police discovered the bodies of a 23 year old woman and 19 year old Dylan Keys who had been shot to death. They also discovered Jerry Svec barely alive but still breathing Jerry died 1 hour later at Victorville hospital. Jerry and Dylan were both brothers from Chino. Police have no suspects or propable cause but when the neighbors were questioned they all seemed to have the same response "It was probably drugs."
    I grew up with Jerry and Dylan. They lived around the block from me. Our parents were best friends at a younger age. Until of course my mother discovered that their mother was allowing to drink, smoke cigs, smoke pot, and other things at age 7 for dylan and age 13 for Jerry. Dylan was a full blow tweaker by age 11. They have a sister but she's doing 15-life for being in a carjack/kidnapping/attempted murder and due to the fact that she has aids she will be spending the rest of her life in there.
    It's crazy how bad drugs can ruin people.

LaveyJet
    More info,
    ADELANTO — Sheriff's detectives are looking for three men — including a Victorville resident on probation for drug and weapons charges — as suspects in the slaying of three people in Adelanto, officials said Monday.
    Detectives named Ralphael Hernandez, 36, of Victorville, as a suspect in Friday's triple homicide at a Casaba Road residence.
    Hernandez pleaded guilty last year to possession of drugs for sale and to being a felon in possession of a gun, according to court records. He is a fugitive, and a warrant was issued for his arrest at a June 7 hearing because he reportedly violated his probation terms, the documents show.
    Probation Department officials would not comment about Hernandez, and San Bernardino County Sheriff's detectives have not identified the other two men wanted in the Adelanto murder case.
    Neighbors called 911 after hearing gun shots at the residence in the 18600 block of Casaba Road at 1:27 a.m. Friday. When deputies and paramedics arrived, they found the bodies of three adults in a closed garage among scattered clothing, old furniture and a non-working car.
    The victims were identified as Katie Espinoza, 23, of Adelanto; Dillon Keys, 19, of Adelanto; and Gerald Svec, 26, of Chino, according to the Sheriff's Department's Homicide Detail.
    Espinoza is the mother of four children, who were asleep inside the home when the shooting occurred. Some of the children were described as having special needs.
    Witnesses reported hearing an argument between the victims and several males, officials said. After the shots were fired, the men fled the area in a brown Buick Regal with out-of-state license plates, officials said

78Eliminator
    Originally posted by Boozer
    Sounds more like a parenting problem than drugs. My dad would have torn me a new one if I was messing with dope at that tender young age. What a damn shame. The parents should be thrown in jail.....

Outnumbered
    Originally posted by 78Eliminator
    Sounds more like a parenting problem than drugs. My dad would have torn me a new one if I was messing with dope at that tender young age. What a damn shame. The parents should be thrown in jail.....
    Amen

bigq
    Originally posted by Boozer
    2 men and 1 woman found dead. Adelanto, CA. Friday at 1:30am Police discovered the bodies of a 23 year old woman and 19 year old Dylan Keys who had been shot to death. They also discovered Jerry Svec barely alive but still breathing Jerry died 1 hour later at Victorville hospital. Jerry and Dylan were both brothers from Chino. Police have no suspects or propable cause but when the neighbors were questioned they all seemed to have the same response "It was probably drugs."
    I grew up with Jerry and Dylan. They lived around the block from me. Our parents were best friends at a younger age. Until of course my mother discovered that their mother was allowing to drink, smoke cigs, smoke pot, and other things at age 7 for dylan and age 13 for Jerry. Dylan was a full blow tweaker by age 11. They have a sister but she's doing 15-life for being in a carjack/kidnapping/attempted murder and due to the fact that she has aids she will be spending the rest of her life in there.
    Maybe it wasn't just the drugs. In my not so good years it seems there was always something that drove people to use.