I do not understand your thinking in regards to banning so many people today. I donÂ’t think you understand the community that has been created here. We are your customersÂ… we buy the products you advertise in your magazineÂ…we are your subscribers. By banning so many people you will not only alienate those banned but also cause the rest of us to jump the shark. Yes, we tend to get a little out of hand sometimesÂ… but that is what makes us a Hot Boat community... and this community helped build your magazine. :idea:
I can tell you that I have been involved in boating for over twenty years, I own my own business and I am your target demographic. I have subscribed to Hot Boat magazine forever. I was excited to see the new format show up in the mailÂ… until this happened today. What the hell are you thinking? This better be some good April fools joke. I would seriously reconsider your actions today. If things continue on this path I will be canceling my subscription and taking my friends with me.
yopengo