Liberals have so indoctrinated our country with their multi-culturalism crap that our young kids in school are taught a load and taught that the white European discovery of the Americas was an evil thing! I had the opportunity to review with my 7th grade nephew his American history book. OH MY GOD!! You would think that America is non existent in the world as a source of good. The book only talked about how the discovery of the Americas led to the death of the indegenous indians. It read with out mention that the courageous men that discovered and settled the new world and that from that modest beginning in 1492 that the europeans that came to found the greatest force for good that the world has ever seen...THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
No where in the study had the students learned that only in the new world does more original democracies remain than any other region in the world. All though poor in Latin America they love their freedom. And no mention that the US and its American neighbors produce over 2/3 of all the fruits, vegetables and beef that the world consumes. No where in the text did it say or imply that more people live under freedom in North and South America than any other part of the globe. And of course no mention that Americans scientists and medical researchers are responsible for over 98% of all of the life saving drugs invented in the last 150 years. That more countries send their students to the Americas for education than any other part of the world.
And undoubtedly they forgot to mention that all of this got its start because of one little man that ventured across the ocean and dared to go where no man had even dreamed of going...and his name was Columbus. He was in my mind the original HOT BOAT DUDE! Our kids are taught to be embarrassed of him! According to all the special minority groups of this happy horse shit multi culturalism bullshit we should all be ashamed of him.
WELL I SAY SCREW THAT! THANK GOD HE HAD THE BALLS HE HAD OR NONE OF US WOULD BE HERE TODAY!