Originally posted by Bling Bling
Take into consideration boat size, boat traffic, water conditions, Alcohol, etc, I'm curious to hear your opinions and the mph #.
Well Im one of the very few on this board that beleives alcohol and driving doesnt mix,especially at 150!
Now we know your boat should be some what safe at 150.Now if 150 was too fast for the surrounding conditions that day is a different story.If you think you have the room to make a quick move to avoid something or somebdy then I would say run 150 all day long.But if you have to second guess your surroundings while your driving then maybe you need to back it down.At speeds like that you really need alot of room.Even if you think you have it under control,the unsuspected can still happen.The famous wave runner that jets out from some small cove or pops out from behind another boat is what I mean.
Theres alot of lake out there,maybe run slower in the crowded ares and wide open in the others.Plus you need to slow down so everyone can see that you spent alot of money!!!Nobody can tell you how bitchen you are at the bar if they cant recognize your face! LMAO.J/K
I know enough already.You only get one life,be safe.