How many of you guys out there would like to see more jets inside hot boat magazine? Don't get me wrong I like ***boat but it seems like every issue is the same. How many 24 footer and up Ultras, Elimintators, Hallets and on and on can they test. It would be nice if maybe they threw in some stuff about 18 and 19 footers every once in a while. Like maybe an articale about CP's or whoever else is still out there making them. What about those guys give them some credit to. Or put some more readers rides in that are clean with the before and after shots with a layout of what was done. This is the kind of stuff I thought I was signing up for when I subscribed. I got into some of my dads old hot boat mags and I think I am just going to start reading those. They are more intresting. Plus what is the biggest fourm of the hot boat fourms? That says something alone. What can we do. We all support hot boat and I think if you feel like me you should write a letter to them and let them know whats up. Just my 2 cents.