Friday night I am driving to the river via interstate 40 in slight rain my co driver notices what looks to be more than rain splash comming from one of the trailer wheels. So I get out of the fast lane to head for the shoulder now its smoking bad. On the shoulder I call Aaron at Absolute ......928 855 2252...... well its 730 pm on friday thinking I'm just gonna leave a message I get Aaron answering the phone said he's just closing up shop he's been there since 8 am but he had no problem bringing out a 5 ton jack a chain to take the wheel off and tie up the axle. I said I'm gonna limp in at 20 - 25 mph (a far cry from the 85 - 90 mph we were doing) we'll be there in an Hour we'll do that Saturday morning he said cool. Well 10 minutes later FIRE Hubs on fire, we grabbed bottles of water and put it out. Fire ex was in the boat and by the time we would have got them out could have been to late. SO I call Aaron back now really feeling like I should just call a tow truck AND AARON SAYS I'm 5 minues from you stay put we'll have it fixed in no time. HE HAD LEFT HIS SHOP AFTER 11 1/2 HOURS OF WORK loaded a jack weighing 100 pounds and set out to help me. Sure enough 5 minutes later he was there jacked the boat up tied the axle up in 5 minutes (Kilrtoy stopped also as he was heading up).
You guys have no Idea how much I appreciate Aaron and Absolute I'M SURE a tow truck would have been over an hour becaude of the rain. Then where would I have gotten a chain????
Aaron operates a full serive boat shop in Havasu. Works 70 - 80 hours a week AND NEVER COMPLAINS. He loves what he does and it shows He treats every boat like its his own.
Aaron thanks a ton I can't thank you enough........... Photoglou