565edge:
Monkey Bung:
FLATS FOREVER!!!!! eek! eek! eek! Your just jealous!I heard pauls daytona smokes your shit! ,lets run them,CFW new years!565, jest to clear the water & to set the facts straight...I don't think Paul's Daytona Has ever even sat next to Monkey Bungs boat..Atleast ss long as I've known Paul(approx.4 years)..What your probally refering to is My boat...Get the facts straight...If you knew anything about Paul's Daytona you would understand why it runs the Hell out of my boat & many of the boats it lines up with...Bring your Butt-sucker on up.. We would like to see your boat run, not your mouth..We don't have a problem running with boats that we're giving up 100 plus ci. too & that are running big Nos Systems to boot...It's all good.. By the way Paul has done all the setup on both of our boats..He'll be the first to tell ya with a bottle in my boat things will be alot different...I don't mean to be a smart ass or nothing but If your gonna "talk the talk" get your facts straight, come on up & "Walk the Walk"..... You have been cordially invited.. Have a good day...