I work with adults with disabilities. It's a pretty rewarding job...until days like today. I ran into one of my "favs" out in public. She's awesome. Last fall, while giving a tour to some execs from a large insurance company, she ran up to me grabbed my chest and told me "honey, you got juicy boobs!"
of course, even more humiliating was the response from the 65 year old at the back of the tour group.
Well today, while out for dinner, she was there at the restaurant. Of course, I'm on a first date and haven't done a whole lot of sharing about my job. She comes up to the table "B*** you make me blush, B*** you make me blush!" Then turns to my date and tells him that he's soo cute she's getting wet....then puts her hands down her pants!
so yeah...immediately after her guardian finally breaks up the restaurant spectacle, my date requests the check and drives me home...not even a single word said in the car...just drops me off.
Now i'm at home just thinkin to myself...I do give amateur fluffers a great rep :-) But it's a good thing I'm going back to school otherwise I"m going to be single forever!!!!