The parking thing is not to bad, Like GHT said, but the rest is B.S. and all you guy's have to do is pull together and take your boats somewhere eles, and well the city loose money from food, gas, hotel, tax, and stores start complaining, they will take a look at what went wrong, Here in clevland we had a place called the flats down on the river bars all along the river 100's of boats, the city did not like the drinking and partying, they raided all the bars for code vilolations, and now nobody will go down there, most of the bars closed up and it is a gost town, and now the city is trying to bring people back down there. NOT ME , since 2000 40,000 people have moved out of this shithole. None of the big show will come here anymore cuz there is nothing to do in the after hours like vegas. So what I'm trying to say is they will keep going till they run you out!!! And I know alot of you own houses there, And if you all start selling and getting out, that city will go down hard and will take along time to come back. :cry: