I so lookfoward to the next couple of years with my daughter ! I have the First hole dug in the back yard - lol I wonder if the boy would freak out if i prematurly made a grave stone with his name on it buahhahahahaha
I say all us Single parnets are going to be in Trouble with our beautiful children -- ( yes kim you too are a from a single parnet family , we all know Marcy Rules the roost , and your an oversized adolecent lol ) Ali Breanna is very pretty - YOUR IN SO MUCH TROUBLE .... good luck lmao
Marcys dad did this to me, big man said sit down and we will have a talk first...this was my first date with my wife...He asked what we were going to do? I said nothing much....a drive-in and cruise around some...He told me to turn around and look at the wall right there, turned around to see this nice wood plack...okay, at this piont I haven't seen Marcy yet and I was shitting my pants! It had 1 hanger on it ....after like a fockin eternity he said if you knock up my daughter your nuts will hang there :jawdrop: :jawdrop: well that plack was still vacant after 1 year
Marcy Rules the roost , and your an oversized adolecent
Marcy rules me talking to women thats it and it can be they way I want if'n I wants too ..........( . )( . )......I don't wans't too !