OK, this is it, last post on this moronic thread.
You are the one who turned it into a moronic thread. Thanks for the laughs.
What don't you understand? I DON"T HAVE TO BACK UP A NON BELIEF IN YOUR GOD, OR ANYONE ELSE'S!!
I have NO BELIEFS to back up.
Yes you do, you have a belief that there is no such thing as god. You just cant explain it.
Good grief man, listen to yourself, same shit over and over, and zero logic, zero proof, zero deductive reasoning.......ZERO!!!!! You want proof that you are full of shit?
Looking at your pathetic diologue, it is the other way around. You can't answer a question, and throw a fit when confronted about your atheistic views.
IF your god,
What god do I believe in again? Oh wait.. you never quit rambling on to ask...
or anyone else's has the power to create that reactor, why can't that god intervene when a sweet little 6 year old is about to be run over by a fricken car?
Finally a decent question. But you have lost your mind and wont be back so there is no need to respond.
If you think your god created the sun then you're equal to a box of rocks in the IQ rating system. Try to understand, Billion, with a B.......Look into the night sky, see those little lights? Those are stars that are far far away, so far away the light you are seeing left them millions of years ago and is just now reaching earth!! Some of those stars are gone, but we still see the light........The Hubble telescope has taken us back millions of years to see how galaxies formed, MILLIONS of years ago........Enough! If you can't see beyond the end of your nose, so be it.
So you think the universe is eternally old or it just popped into being from absolute nothingness... awww nevermind.
Don't ask me any more questions, I won't be here to answer them.
Let me re-phrase that. I wont answer any questions so I won't be back for more.
You only showed up to share an opinion you can't back-up.
Go ahead, take your ball and go home..